New version v6.7.66 for NEO S/NEO Alpha/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 16, 2023.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Lack of manners always work for you?

Spizz, rozel, darkeyes909 and 2 others like this.
  2. Magnus hedlund

Magnus hedlund New Member

Music Player: The AlbumArtist Björk does not show up in the AlbumArtist listning view.
    Could it have something to do with selected language?

3. ro_ger

ro_ger New Member

My bad... it works once I get it connected via LAN. Apparently it won't work on wifi.

4. Jimibxl

Jimibxl New Member

Bluetooth remote control often disconnect

5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Batteries? It is known to be power hungry. Backlighting makes it worse.

6. Jimibxl

Jimibxl New Member

I thought so but put new batteries and still disconnecting

7. Nice Monkey

Maybe it conflicts with some other BT device? You could try deleting/pairing it again.

8. aleksklo

aleksklo New Member

Здравствуйте! Как Вы полагаете, есть смысл применять это обновление, или лучше дождаться официального релиза? И если обновитьтя, будет ли возможность откатиться обратно, на исходную прошивку? Спасибо.

9. aleksklo

aleksklo New Member

Речь идет о Zidoo Neo Alpha.

10. Jimibxl

Jimibxl New Member

Thanks for you help but no other bluetooth device connected.

I think it has something to do with the fact that the bluetooth remote app is not working in background.

I have same with zuicancer sometimes the touch screen shows the same that the tv because zuicancer is not responding.

I have try now some optimizations with android parameters and with développer options.

Let's see what will happen.

There's also another bug : after watching a movie the front touch screen stays black (impossible to see anything even when playing music => i am obliged to restart neo s)

Btw does someone know a good audio player? cause i really don't like the build in audio player.

Also a good cd ripper cause there are no options on the build in app

And what is control 4?i try to find some information but not really clear to me.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2023
  11. Nice Monkey

The best alternative is UAPP. Used by several people but it needs to be installed via Google Play as the license is validated that way.

Jimibxl likes this.
  12. Jimibxl

Jimibxl New Member

I have tried it a few weeks ago but a bit complicated to configure it.

Another bug with mediaplayer is when i play some music then i want to navigate in the folder menu = mp crash

13. Nice Monkey

Did not see a crash yet but must admit playing with DMP-A6 mostly these days. :D

14. ro_ger

ro_ger New Member

How do you compare the Neo S vs the DMP-A6? You using them with external DAC?

15. Nice Monkey

Obviously not. In both cases use the Intenal build-in DAC.

16. Miki1971

Miki1971 New Member

I tried this APP on my Smusng Galaxy Note 8 phone with Adroid 9 and it works fine, while on my old Samsung Galaxy PRO tablet that has Android 5, the old APP works fine, while this new APP closes after I select the Zidoo Neo Alpha . Is there any possibility to make the new APP work on my old tablet?

17. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

Для этой модели не выложили образ для восстановления, забыли. o_O
    Если поставишь в разделе обновлений обновляться до бета версий, то тебе по воздуху прилетит прошивка.

18. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

@mirror

Recently, I noticed a flood of recovery firmware for virtually every model except Neo Alpha

Why is there no recovery for Alpha?

Zidoo Neo Alpha recovery image - missing

Work on the firmware also stopped

aleksklo likes this.
  19. aleksklo

aleksklo New Member

Забыли...) Это что, игра какая-то? Забыли - не забыли? Аппарат не дешёвый. Если в новой прошивке будут проблемы, как откатиться на предыдущую? И что нам делать? Сидеть и ждать официальную версию? И форум молчит...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2023
  20. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

Извините за мой русский гугл переводчик

Может быть, потому что, если он сломается, вам придется покупать другой новый от Zidoo :(