Beta version v6.3.92 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 1, 2022.

1. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

2. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

3. DPS6000

DPS6000 New Member

Hi folks,

IMDB and RT ratings have stopped being picked up during scan. Is anyone else seeing this?

Taler likes this.
  4. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

So how come this never happened using Kodi on my Nvidia Shield - ever? Also this issue has not existed for the entire life of the Z9X but has been a plague for about a year. Surely the Zidoo team could add some work around? I'm obviously not the only one that has this. Looking at others that have complained they appear to have different TVs and AVRs to me - so not tied to a specific make or model.

vddan likes this.
  5. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I can't. But that does not change the fact that various people with different set ups suffer from this issue. And its only after a pause/resume and not a forward or rewind resume.

vddan and JosephB. like this.
  6. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

i have a question, is it possible that the z9x player's cec is interfering with the connection between my tv and my receiver? Because when I activate the cec on the z9x, my TV loses the connection to my sound receiver. Or is something like that not possible and is it pure coincidence that these problems appear as soon as I activate cec on the z9x.
    But it would be a pretty stupid coincidence, because my system always starts to spin when I have activated cec on the z9x and then switch my TV to standby. If I deactivate cec on the z9x, everything is fine again

7. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Why are you deleting posts? Or do you have sanctions against the RUSSIAN on the forum?

JosephB. likes this.
  8. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear blenky

I think @mirror once said, that he tested Onkyo TX-NR686 for CEC with Z9X, so it's very good receiver to test audio delay based on this unit. I have tested @AngryVirginian tip for turning TV off and checking, if audio delay still exists, when pausing/resuming and seeking 0-90%. And I have tested it, the issue is still there, so this in not TV's fault?

I don't know, if @mirror read any of my posts here, I have never received any reply from him, maybe he doesn't like me, I dunno, so if someone has got good relation and contact with him, please just ask him, if he really has got Onkyo TX-NR686 and may test problems with audio delays on various video files with different audio like Dolby Atmos/TrueHD, Dolby Digital+, DTS-HD MA, DTS:X.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely

JosephB. likes this.
  9. giorgi

giorgi New Member

I'm only interested in video quality and 90 is better than 92

10. SilverEye

SilverEye New Member

In what way?

11. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

А что ты написал,что твой пост удалили? Тут полно русских. :p

12. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

I wrote that I was dissatisfied that they did not write what changes in the firmware. This one did not see the firmware for the first time about it I see 6.3.88. Immediately goes 6.3.92 and zero described what was fixed, what was improved?

13. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

Заходи почаще,смотри прошивки и изменения в них не только общие для всей линейки (6.3.75),но и промежуточные тестовые для Z9X (6.3.88, 6.3.90)

14. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

The problem with HT4 remains. Reboots and crashes of the application continue if you install third-party applications and players. For example, MX player, KODI, Lazymedia Deluxe.
    Moreover, if on old firmware, through many reinstallations of applications, it was possible to achieve normal operation of the home theater, then on this firmware, after several reinstallations and deletions, this theater always starts to reboot, even after deleting all applications and resetting to factory settings. You have to flash it in full at 0.22.

ps Firmware with G. 92

15. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    dr4go and pavlin67 like this.
  16. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

From 0.92 you will not be able to work with google play.
    So you have to go back to 0.22. Then register and update to 0.75. And only then put 0.92 and newer ones.

17. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

Other than the CEC issues overall I have no major complaints about this firmware. I wish you all a peaceful Sunday ...

xskip likes this.
  18. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Why does it not list the changes with this firmware? It just lists the changes from other firmewares..... Surprised nobody sees this

darkeyes909 likes this.
  19. Same with my equipment - Z1000 pro - Onkyo 1100 & X20 - Onkyo 555. The ARC between the receivers & my Tvs sometimes drops & I have no sound on tne receivers when I'm watching TV from sat receivers. Then I have to put on my Zidoo (only on - without switching the input) & et voila - I have sound! Where is the mistake?

DennisTheMenace likes this.
  20. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Probably isn't any change with the Z9X, it will be to bring the release number in line with the other models that may have needed a small bug fix after the last release (remember this is why Zidoo releases firmware for the Z9X first).