Beta version v6.3.92 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 1, 2022.

1. grimtm

grimtm New Member

I've been using this Zidoo for two months, then one glitches, then another, then the third works crookedly. New firmware is released only in order to change the number in the firmware name. If it wasn't for dolby vision, then I wouldn't take it, since I have an old zidoo, which also shows everything but except dolby vision. Now I bought Ugoos AM6B plus and forgot about this zidoo. This ugoos is both cheaper and better than this zidoo. In ugoos, at least the firmware does change and improve something, unlike zidoo

cVVGLabs likes this.
  2. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

@grimtm - troll level 1 unlocked? lmfao.

Deano86 and Markswift2003 like this.
  3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Lol

4. Markswift2003

I bought a Ugoos last year out of curiosity - hateful little device. Terrible support, no software to speak of and utterly useless - It got packed up and sent back to Amazon the next day - and that's the only time I've ever done that with a media player.

serg fedorov likes this.
  5. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

@Markswift2003 remember, don't feed the trolls...;)

Before my zidoo z1000 pro, I was using a £3,000 HTPC running Madvr, which I sold, because the picture is better, and more film like with the Zidoo, and that's after being a contributor to the Madvr forum over on doom9 for the last 6 years (so I know a thing or two about PQ) lol

Trolls gonna be trolls.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    Sledgehamma likes this.
  6. Markswift2003

It can be fun occasionally and don't forget I can ban them :D

dr4go and Oldpainless like this.
  7. grimtm

grimtm New Member

And what am I a troll in? I just wrote my thoughts about Zidoo. I have two consoles Zidoo and two consoles Ugoos, and I have something to compare. And it's funny to me to read from you that ugoos has terrible support, no software. So you didn't really use it. And I don't want to argue anymore about what's better and what's worse. I just wrote my opinion, which is the place to be. Or is it customary here only to praise Zidoo? And if you don't like it, then immediately ban it? You have a strange logic here. Although I'm surprised at what.

8. grimtm

grimtm New Member

dear, you take it easy with words. If my opinion goes against yours, does that mean I'm wrong? And I didn't insult you personally.

9. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Dolby Vision playback ?
    No internal storage …..

and last firmware was nearly a Year ago ouch !
    2021-06-02 12:52:40

Download

10. grimtm

grimtm New Member

and what's wrong with dolby vision on ugoos? Everything shows perfectly and any sound throws. And as for the firmware, everything works so well, and the CEC, and the autoframe, and everything else. I'm telling you, it shows any video and any sound. but I will not compare anything else, let you have yours, and I will have my own opinion. And the firmware there is completely different, and not the one that you specified.

11. Craig

Craig Member

When will version 6.3.92 be released? I see there is a new thread for 6.4.06 (Beta)

12. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Use FW 6.4.06 instead as it is definitely better.

13. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

Dear, what is the better firmware 4.06 compared to this one, 92? Interested in real improvements, not claimed ones.

14. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Th
    The change lists are correct for the items I looked at.

Romil and serg fedorov like this.
  15. Romil

Romil New Member

Do you have link to the 4.06 Firmware? Thank you

16. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

You can get it online. You just need to check the option « receive the beta version » in the update window.

17. Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman New Member