Beta version v6.3.92 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 1, 2022.

1. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Thank you. Understood with your help. Only here in the information about this the name of the great actor is not mentioned. And how to deal with this to remove the repeating poster? Screenshot_20220502-1941321.png

2. rere130

rere130 New Member

Are you sure that the rest of your equipment is hdr10+ compatible?
    What is the model of your tv as well as your amplifier?
    Do you have an original hdr10+ file, without re-encoding to test? (rare I think)

Edit 05/05 : testing HDR10+ random file and no problem for me, it's OK (whitout using my AVR Denon X3600H who is not compatible with HDR10+)
    TV Panasonic 55GZ1000.

So @bader there is definitivly something in your hardware that is not working for you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    bader likes this.
  3. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Most even recent AMP's are not HDR10+ compliant. Tried to connect directly to the TV as a test?

4. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

Isn't she involved in more than one role ? Basically there will be one poster for each of the person's role (producer, writer, actor, etc.).

5. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Tell me the version of the most stable firmware from the first for the UHD3000.
    I'm going to roll back, I'm tired of unnecessary functions in each new one + they break what used to work fine. They scored on the translation of the interface.

6. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Why display posters several times the same. And it’s completely impossible to understand the logic of the developers who, in addition to his roles in the cinema, shove his production work into the filmography of the actor?

7. maxhim

maxhim Active Member

You are always dissatisfied!Incomprehensible! But true, you have a right to it .....

8. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

And everything suits you? Are you happy with everything? Can buying a 3000 player be like buying a pack of cigarettes for you? Would you like to share your money? For me, it's almost a state and I'm not happy because I bought a thing that costs not a pack of cigarettes and it should work properly. I hope I brought the idea to you? We are not rich enough to buy cheap things. Although I think the meaning of the last sentence will not be clear to you. And for the future, try to refrain from useless posts.

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    grimtm and thivame like this.
  9. Darek1969

Darek1969 New Member

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my English but I am writing through the translator :) I am asking for advice while watching movies in Dolby Vision on Panasonic oled tx-55gz950, every now and then the image (sound is) disappears from time to time and then it is for a long time and again disappears for a while and so on all the time. The same HDR movie displays seamlessly. There are no such problems with the movie played in DV directly from the disk connected to the usb tv. Netflix movie in DV also has no problems. I am asking for advice, maybe I have a wrongly configured Zidoo z9x. Thank you in advance for your help. Regards

10. ofir

ofir Member

I have a feeling they do not pay attention to what i write.
    I wrote about simple BUGS that are easy to recover and repair
    But was not addressed and of course was not corrected.
    I decided to stop reporting BUGS

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    cVVGLabs likes this.
  11. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

I propose to report on my regional forums about this company and their attitude towards potential and real buyers. As soon as demand falls, and it falls due to the negativity of consumers who bought their products and their unwillingness to help and correct their mistakes, I think the company's policy is to radically change their attitude for the better.

12. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

Zidoo have lots of different Settings to cover a very wide range of uses and users. Getting it right for your own system can take a little "trial and error" process. Your computer Network (especially an issue for WiFi), TV and AVR can also add a variety of issues out of control of the Zidoo.
    If you have not already done so, have a read of this very helpful thread on recommended settings: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...619-players-naming-file-updated-jan-22.82695/
    I have successfully used most of the settings shown on my Z1000 Pro and it plays DV and HDR10+ files perfectly, from hard drives and network NAS to my Panasonic OLED.

13. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

I do not think it matters what language Salma Hayek is in, She always looks fine!

14. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

You're right by Zidoo must show in right way all the info they pretend to offer. ;)

15. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

I'm sorry. Are there developers here? Do they read forum threads? Or are we users chatting with ourselves?

16. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Have you written an email to service@zidoo.tv with examples and documentation of all your issues? That is probably a better and more direct way to express your displeasure with their product.

17. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

That poster is not wrong. Robert De Niro was credited as Producer for Bohemian Rhapsody (2018).

I kind of understand the logic why the poster was displayed twice. The screen was designed to scroll from left to right. Salma Hayek was credited with two roles in From Dusk Til Dawn: Actor and Choreographer. It is not uncommon for a person to have 3+ roles in a movie. For example, Kevin Costner was director, producer, and actor for Dances With Wolves. Try listing all the roles under the poster will not look good.

My two issues with the screen are

1. The order of the roles. For example, there is no good reason why "Thanks" should appear first (see attached pic). My preferred order of roles is
    • Director
    • Writer/Screenwriter/Screenplay
    • Actor
    • Producer
    • Other roles (choreographer, stunt, etc)
    • Thanks
    2. The poster in that screen seems to be the default IMDB poster for the title. Zidoo should use the poster set in HT4 instead.

[​IMG]

fsim2000 and cVVGLabs like this.
  18. bader

bader New Member

Thanks for your reply and i have projctor epson eh-ls12000b it supports and marantz 8805A
    All of these support HDR 10+

19. bader

bader New Member

Thank you all, friends, it is working now, it needs to update the projector

20. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Nobody knows when the new firmware will be released?