Beta version v6.3.45 for Z9X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Lol So cool ! :cool:

Markswift2003 likes this.
  2. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Thank you so much but unfortunately it did not solve my problem, by doing so the information gives it exact but the logo in the main cover has always remained HDR10 and does not go into the DV widget

3. Raymond Lim

Raymond Lim Member

Mirror, is this new 6.3.45 firmware going to be made available for the rest of the models today? It has been one week since the release to Z9X.

4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

A new one will be released soon, with some issues fixed (from 6.3.45 vs the VS10) and probably a couple of new features I think.

The Z9X first and the other ones later if everything looks good.

5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Ok that's odd - I'll check that today..

6. Stratos_K

Stratos_K Member

Hello everyone.

I have been using the latest software for a few days now and this is what I have seen.

1) I have a Sony A90J and as others have mentioned HDMI Range must be set to 16-235. I had it in Auto and with the last firmware everything became very dark. With 16-235 everything is ok. Is this something that will be fixed?

2) Also in the HT4.0 it seems that a few 1080p movies have lost their tags for no reason. They show correctly as 1080p but they have no tag in the poster no matter what I do. Also Zack Snyder's Justice League now shows as 4K but it also has no tag poster. Any ideas?

3) Lastly I use external SRT subtitles with MKV files and when the screensaver starts the subtitles still show.

7. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

There is another way.

1. Make sure you have a backup of the Movie folder on your PC or Mac.
    2. Go to this Internet page
    3. Follow the instuctions of the "How to delete the video file, the NFO, the Poster and the Background." section.
    4. Put the movie on the device again.

That works for me.

8. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

I have a Sony AG8 and I have the same "problem", in the car the hdr movies (both hdr10 and dv) in auto mode are seen dark, then I put 16-235 as suggested here and they are back in place.

9. maxhim

maxhim Active Member

Markswift2003 likes this.
  10. Joe C

Joe C Member

Nice function, looking forward to getting that on my Z1000 Pro - every time I re-scrape there a re still 20 or so films I have to manually rematch

11. Markswift2003

Ok, I just replaced an HDR movie with a Dolby Vision file of the same name and in my case, if I hit refresh, the badge changed from HDR10 to Dolby Vision.

However, it didn't work the other way around!!

If I then change back to HDR10 and hit refresh, the badge stays on Dolby Vision o_O

I'm on a later firmware so that may be the reason.

Anyway, I've sent a message.

HDR10 original:

upload_2021-11-5_11-31-57.png

Change to Dolby Vision:

upload_2021-11-5_11-32-37.png

Change back to HDR10:

upload_2021-11-5_11-31-1.png

Note that the Audio codecs change correctly...

12. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Yesterday I tried several times but it does not change the logo and it does not go into the DV widget despite refreshing the information is correct, that is, it is recognized as DV, then I am waiting for the next firmware and will try again ...... will it be published today?
    Thanks

13. Markswift2003

I believe so, yes.

14. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

I prefer Kodi instead HT4, some examples of movies library.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Sincerely