Beta version v1.0.85 for Z9X Pro release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Trailer function has been coming and going almost every 1-2 new release. Something left in the pipeline.

2. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

Maybe they are deliberately disabling it to speed some things/debugging of the main functionalities? And they constantly forget to re-enable it?

3. salora

salora Member

Hi not sure it is only an mp7/software issue. 3rd party apps like kodi/zdmc can’t output mch music either wether it is sacd iso, mch dsf or mch flac. Maybe more an hardware/ firmware issue

4. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

Where can we download some multichannel SACD iso samples?

jettthasan likes this.
  5. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

Can we expect fw release 1.0.8.5. for all the remaining models still today?

Thanks.:)

6. PBEB21

PBEB21 New Member

New firmware version
    mcbluna.net/wp/zidoo/zidoo-z9x-pro-firmware-v1-0-86_g-internal-test-version/

7. Duke Sweden

Duke Sweden Member

I don't listen to music through my z9x so this would be irrelevant to me, right?

8. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

.86 -> Trailers re-enabled?

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yep, totally.

10. supermood

supermood Active Member

@Markswift2003

any idea for me? emby jellyfin kodi all are recognizing the TV show library without one single mistake and with ht4 I get a complete mess
    thanks!

11. Duke Sweden

Duke Sweden Member

Hey I installed the firmware update, for some reason it changed my SAMBA name from ZD_SAMBA to OS_SAMBA so my pc can't locate it. How do I change it back to ZD, or change it in my PC to OS? There's no option to rename it anyware on the PC.

EDIT: I tried changing the name on the Z9x but it doesn't apply the underscore _ wtf!?!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
  12. joey_corleone

joey_corleone Member

When this is released for other boxes, will there be links in post #1 of this thread for those downloads (ie z2000 pro), and/or will it go on the zidoo web site and/or get pushed OTA?
    It would be nice if zidoo put the latest firmware releases on the web site under "downloads". Makes no sense to me why the official downloads page is still 1.0.52, and the only way to get updates is from a community forum. It's odd.

Thanks Mark, anxiously awaiting the update for z2000!

13. theory

theory New Member

I agree that checking for firmware is less than ideal with Zidoo. Personally, I bookmark this site and check every now and then.

https://www.mcbluna.net/wp/

14. Markswift2003

I'm in Italy for the weekend so unable to test anything, but I can't tell you anything from "...with ht4 I get a complete mess"

15. joey_corleone

joey_corleone Member

Yeah, I mean I see that all the time and it just shows the problem…who in the world runs that site? We shouldn’t have to be downloading fw from some dodgy website. It’s bizarre, and arguably dangerous

16. Markswift2003

Not sure - depends what the final release version is - usually I'd make a whole new thread and unstick you this one.

17. theory

theory New Member

It's ran by a popular Zidoo enthusiast on this forum - McBluna

joey_corleone likes this.
  18. supermood

supermood Active Member

have fun with the wine and pizza!

mess = as described for about 5% of the TV shows I have at least 2 sometimes 3 or 4 Poster. not one. the additional ones sometimes have only 2 or 3 episodes sometimes only 1.

19. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Sometimes HT4 decides to put part of TV series under one poster and then additional episodes under another. However this ONLY happens if I change the scraping method part way through a TV season e.g. I switch from using TVDB to TMDB (or TVMAZE). If I start and continue using the same scraper it works just fine. Currently I have mine set as

Source for scraping (TV): Priority TVDB
    NFO parse default option: Priority

20. joey_corleone

joey_corleone Member

No offense to McBluna - I applaud the enthusiasm and effort, and can appreciate it! But, yeah…we should be getting official downloads from the company that makes the product. It is quite strange