Beta version v1.0.85 for Z9X Pro release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

No, not on the new boxes - it was a restriction placed there by Dolby as far as I know.

Yes there's a difference but it's up to you whether you like it or have reason to use it.

KJC likes this.
  2. KJC

KJC Member

385/389 movies mached in HT4. In unmatched section its showing only 1 movie...where are the remaining 3 movies?

3. Markswift2003

Probably multiple files attached to one movie so will show as different versions in the poster details screen.

4. KJC

KJC Member

No, nothing like that....I personally counted the movies.....there should be 389 movies but showing 385 as matched and 1 as unmatched....any cure to this?

5. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

wouldnt simple way to prove its the TV issue be to play the file back via the tvusb port and use the internal tv media player

In my personal experience ,99 times out of 100 if a file is failing to play its because its a quicktime (or one of its many variuos implementations

If im really desperate to watch it i will run it thru MKVToolNix to make it mkv
    if its the audio at issue (your case) ill then use mkvtoolnix to strip out the bad audio format ,then use some other media program to convert the audio to a moew user friendly type
    and then use mkvtoolnix to re add the audio
    Or to save time ,ill just go download a better non apple version,elsewhere

This issue is also been the same with apple files with my previous Z9X and X9S players

6. Markswift2003

You misunderstood my answer - I'm talking about A B C boxes used on the details screen. So 3 of your movies are probably attached to another movie probably with a similar name.

KJC likes this.
  7. Markswift2003

Sorry - missed that comment before.

Setting audio to RAW bypasses the EDID so a not supported error means the audio format is not supported by the HDMI sink, in your case, the TV.

Setting to LPCM converts everything to stereo PCM, yes.

KJC likes this.
  8. KJC

KJC Member

Even recently watched(watched history) and Recently added movies wont show up in the section. Is there anything wrong with H.T4.0?

9. Markswift2003

No, all working here.

10. Duke Sweden

Duke Sweden Member

Anybody with the V12 remote know how to turn off the notification in the upper left corner of my tv, that says it's controlling my AVR's volume via CEC every time I use it to, uh, control the AVR's volume? It's annoying.

11. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Shouldnt threads for earlier versions of the firmware be closed for new posts,once a later version is released ?

Meaning ,any changes in next firmware ,will be based off the latest version, which means any suggestions posted in earlier f/w threads may not even be read by Zidoo and the suggestions may not be relevant to the newer f/w due to changes in it

12. Markswift2003

Probably, but I don't like closed threads and I think most people can figure it out, especially as I remove the Sticky tag.

13. burton

burton Member

Hi
    Downloaded subs show the info of subs(eg 1080p,webtv etc) or still just the title of movie?
    Thank you