Beta version v1.0.85 for Z9X Pro release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Apr 25, 2024.

1. rola

rola Member

ok, thanks!

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Online trailers have been erratic forever - use local trailers.

3. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Yes not working. Sigh.

4. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

True - but they have been working fine for quite awhile now. To much of a faff to get local trailers. Only watch the trailers occasionally - usually for the benefit of the Mrs - so found the option useful. Ah well.

5. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

Switched the trailer option completely off in the settings, I never use it.

6. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

Yes. Pity. No trailers. Even if manually triggered they never load. So we wait for a hot fix.

7. Markswift2003

Didn't know they were working again - I've always tended to mitigate against the vagaries of online shenanigans as much as possible - I just download a trailer from Rotten Tomatoes (or very occasionally YouTube) every time I add a movie.

8. Azrael

Azrael Member

new version yay! will it be available for the other boxes too?

9. theory

theory New Member

WRBreland and Azrael like this.
  10. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

Poster wall (when all is cached) works like a charm :). No trailers? It's no problem for me.

11. Unclejoshc

Unclejoshc Member

Good news. Hope the versions for the other boxes comes soon.

12. robsainz

robsainz New Member

That number 1 is grating. I hope it gets addressed someday.

1.85_G seems to behave fine on my z9x pro so far.

Thanks for the heads up.

13. Markswift2003

Out of curiosity, how many posters on the "ALL" page?

14. vj4mqntm

vj4mqntm New Member

Hi! Can anyone confirm is it safe to update from stable. 52 to beta .85? what are the know issues? expert member who are using this beta please post the known issues faced so far by you.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    barrywhite123 likes this.
  15. barrywhite123

barrywhite123 New Member

I'm also curious about the .52 to beta .85 has anybody done the update yet? is HT4 still saved with all the configs and recognized films ?

16. robsainz

robsainz New Member

As far as my experience went: HT4 didn't reload any content upon opening the app once the update booted into the system. I would like to think it didn't lose any metadata. I would advise to backup your library on the off chance this update borks your library.

barrywhite123 likes this.
  17. barrywhite123

barrywhite123 New Member

I ve done backups, hmm maybe will wait a little until no one complains :). took me a lot of time matching my movies and also some posters that were not taken from the lokal files. @robsainz so everything went fine after the update ? did you need to configrue something or whrere all settings preserved ?

18. prisonerofheaven

prisonerofheaven New Member

In my case all settings were preserved and I don't miss any metadata in HT4.

19. supermood

supermood Active Member

v1085 still ht4 doesn't work for TV shows on my end. perfectly maintained library but in ht4 I still have between 1 and 10 pics per show, sometimes a Pic for only one episode. at least it seems now the Pic is always the same. thats progress :(

and as I cannot jump from within the single episode view to the whole season or show, this is still a bad joke and not usable.

I don't know what to do. I tried intelligent, nfo prio, TVDB,.... rescan, update,...

20. robsainz

robsainz New Member

Given that i've not watched anything really (just verifying that the {\an8} tag still don't work). All other settings, progress, new aditions, and all that jazz was exactly as i left it before the update earlier today.