Beta version v1.0.52 for Z9X Pro/Z20 Pro/Z2000 Pro/Z2600/UHD5000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Jul 21, 2023.

1. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

it is working near perfectly for Z9X Pro model
    The split audio/video is the main difference in how your using it
    Plus if your reciever can handle both DV DA ,then theres no need at all to use it in split output mode

either way ,hopefully its a quick fix for some of your current issues :)

2. Gurn

Gurn New Member

New to this forum, so sorry if this is a repeat Q! looking at these last few threads I do have a question... I just ordered the UHD5000 and I have the Marantz av10 processor. I plan to use HDMI out to my TV, but are the XLR outputs used for just the music services, and I would output them to my av10 into an audio input?
    Thanks in advance!

3. sandyj

sandyj Member

That sounds like a different issue to me.
    First make sure you have the following
    1.The latest synology DSM updates 7.2
    2.Check the app update and make sure you have all the SMB updates these are found in the package center there has been a lot of fixes for this.
    3.Under HDD hibernation set - internal and external drives to not hibernate do this for both setting in there - you may be able to change this back latter but for purposes of elimination don't have these on until the problem is resolved.
    4. Your snology has two network connections a 10GB and a 1GB try using the 1Gb with a lot of 10Gb network cards they can be very fussy especially if you don't have a 10Gb switch connected to them.
    5. Don't use wireless connections in the chain.
    6.Check network cables are good or swap out with different ones
    7. Don't connect both network connections in the NAS at the same time.

If that does not help come back with a description of the network environment.

4. Bill-Z9X

Bill-Z9X Active Member

UHD3000 also has this problem, I once opened a thread, but Zidoo doesn't seem to be interested in it

Zidoo UHD3000 HDMI audio, short sound interruptions | Zidoo forum

This means that the HDMI audio output on the Zidoo is unusable. As soon as I play the sound via HDMI Main together with video, there are no problems.
    I have no problem not using the HDMI audio, but it's not OK to have paid for something and not be able to use it.

5. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply

As to your points:

1) Up to date
    2) Up to date
    3) Was set to 4 hours - turned it off
    4) Can't see option for 10 GB - LAN 1 is set to '1000 Mbps, Full duplex, MTU 1500'
    5) all wired
    6) Not yet checked cables - something to do if still happens
    7) Nothing connected to LAN 2

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023
  6. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

There is a new Alpha firmware v1.0.60. As information for those brave enough to install it.
    So far it's working great for me.
    I've only had it running for an hour and need to test it more.
    you guys know where you can download it

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It's not Alpha. There are no Alphas - it's an internal Beta that might make it to release.

8. Markswift2003

Decided to release it before the rumours start.

9. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

After all this time it would be nice to see a larger increase in the version number to indicate real improvemt. Something like v1.1.0. V1.0.60 does not appear to be a major update from the current v1.0.52. However we will see.

10. Markswift2003

Dot releases need something bigger than fixes. Dot Dot releases are pretty standard at this stage.

11. Laseriano

Laseriano New Member

hello
    Someone has problems with the uhd 5000 with the dolby digital audios, there is no way they can be heard instead dolby atmos I have no problems
    Anyone know what can it be ?

12. sandyj

sandyj Member

4. Sorry missed read your LAN specifications you have 2x 1000 Mbps
    There is lots more things you can do let me know if the issue continues I will give more pointers on what to do next.

13. leonard harris

leonard harris New Member

when is z20 pro getting Beta version v1.0.60? im allready on 58 but that only fixed smb issue

14. sandyj

sandyj Member

See this link I have written this up for you and others too see if it helps it work for me so hopefully it does for you as well.
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...-for-z9x-pro-release.96939/page-5#post-204276

15. TheRedDevil7

TheRedDevil7 New Member

You're scaring me...
    This Zidoo disappoints me more and more on certain points

USA likes this.
  16. Moyt

Moyt New Member

ETA for Z2000 Pro update anyone? I see one for ZX9Pro over a week ago, but nothing for all the other models???

17. Jon R

Jon R New Member

Just updated my Z9X Pro with this latest firmware update and noticing that custom tags are not working on a new movie just added, but others that were already present are? New movie file is labeled the same way with (1#Disc 1) and (2#Disc 2) being used. Anyone else seeing this???

18. KristianR

KristianR New Member

What update for z9x pro??? I'm still on 1.0.52.

19. xskip

xskip Active Member

KristianR likes this.
  20. Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont Member