Beta version v6.3.90 for Z9X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Mar 26, 2022.

1. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

@mirror

1. Any chances for fixing audio delay to 0 seconds when playing after pausing and fast forward (0-90%)?
    2. I asked this before, would you be so kind and add simple option which will enable/disable showing "Loading video..." page before playing videos?

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely

darkeyes909 and vddan like this.
  2. boolian

boolian Member

That could depend on how fast your audio receiver decodes the audio stream, but I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to.

AngryVirginian likes this.
  3. lami

lami New Member

Thanks for the update, 38 seconds to download update here :cool:

4. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

Well, still no go for my Marantz AMP.

5. Black-Angel28

Black-Angel28 Member

The problem with the local trailers has not been resolved...if a locally saved trailer has a higher resolution than 720x576, it plays for a maximum of 10s and then stops. If the trailer has a resolution of 720x576 or smaller, everything works.

6. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

turned volume control on and doesnt work for me with Denon 3700H amp
    lossy tv epis i tested dont know if that will matter still

Audio delay on 5.1 tv epis still 5 secs plus after pausing

boolian likes this.
  7. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

I do not see that problem. (I am still on 6.3.88).... and I am testing this a lot as I am switching to using all local trailers and using 1080p high resolution trailers from hd-trailers.net . If anything, I guess every once in while, nuplayer may have a slight pause on one trailer, but will continue on just fine and then the next trailer plays just fine for me and so on...

8. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

Thank you for the new firmware release!

9. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

With this particular firmware, when I turn the unit off, it reboots instead of turning off. It doesn't matter if I use the remote or the off button on the home screen. Once I press the off button the 2nd time with the remote, it stays off.

A strange, new problem I never had before.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  10. Black-Angel28

Black-Angel28 Member

Did you set anything special? I'm not the only one with this problem. I created my folder structure with Tini Media Manager. I also use it to download the trailers. They all start as they should, but then simply break off after about 10 seconds. What format are your trailers in? As already said, if the trailer has a resolution of 720x576 there are no problems....

11. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Tried to change your HDMI CEC settings on your TV/AMP? Needed to do that for my setup.

12. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Set anything special? like what exactly?... the naming format of the trailer is named exactly as the movie file but with .trailer.1 or .trailer.2 added on. The site where I download the majority of my trailers from.....hd-trailers.net are typically .mov files. Others that aren't available there, I get from YouTube - Trailers Playground and such....and they are .mp4 files.

13. Black-Angel28

Black-Angel28 Member

Hmm, that's weird. I have the trailers in mp4 format as mkv. My trailers are named like this: moviename-trailer. mp4. Maybe it's the hyphen... you're using a period...

14. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

I don't care about Local trailers, but.....

@mirror When are the ONLINE trailers being fixed ?????

The problem with the Online trailers has not been resolved either.
    Waiting more than half a minute to start. play 30 seconds, buffer, 30 seconds, buffer and so on.

Has been reported for 5 or 6 months now, why has it not been resolved yet ??

odourboy and thivame like this.
  15. vddan

vddan Active Member

16. Nice Monkey

Anybody can confirm any problem with using (e)ARC in combination with HDMI-CEC with Zidoo players is now solved too? Some needed a Lindy HDMI blocker for that.

17. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

++1

18. Nice Monkey

@mirror
    There is a processing problem with volume control via HDMI-CEC: It is very slow and buffered.

Using it for quick small volume changes it works, but when using it for big changes pressing the volume buttons long(er) the change is slow and the commands are clearly queued then. The chance of overshooting the desired volume level is then huge.

martolk likes this.
  19. papirus

papirus Member

Hi,

Google Play Store certificate problem persists in v6.3.90 software.

There are also complaints from other users in Turkey...

boolian likes this.
  20. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

More information. After I turn it off, it stays off until I switch away from the input back to the TV input. It is a HDMI CEC issue. I have the HDMI CEC set to not wake the TV or the TV not to wake on the Zidoo. Yet, the TV keeps waking the Zidoo every time I switch away from the input it's connected to.

The problem is 100% repeatable and did never exist until the current firmware.

The TV is a LG C6. It is connected to the Zidoo through a Marantz receiver.

boolian and Glorioso like this.