New firmware v2.1.22 version for ZIDOO X9S release

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

It's not completely gone. Still had one case where HDMI port was locked up after waking up Zidoo without the TV on. The only way out is to use sleep button aganin and wake up one more time with the TV on. I could hear my 8TB Seagate hard drive grinding every time I do that. Brrr...

2. vman

vman Member

Can anyone get this firmware to download. I tried three different browsers and no luck.

3. jycai

jycai New Member

Just tried it without any problem. It is possible your computer has virus, use a different computer.

4. vman

vman Member

Thanks, I don't believe I have a virus. I am using a VPN. I will try another computer.

5. Pelayo

Pelayo Member Beta test group

It does not work and has absolutely nothing to do with the mounting points the openwrt is completely broken.
    Here is my explanatory post with the problem http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/problem-aria2-does-not-start-download.12337/page-2 and I have tried everything to fix it, and I am not the only one with the same problem.

6. VonMagnum

VonMagnum Member

Is there a simple way to access the main hard drive remotely? OpenWRT with FTP seems to only show connected drives and some useless stuff. Specifically, I need to be able to get to and send files to the KODI directories (so I don't have to scan my library and fix names, etc. from scratch). This applies to both ZDMC and regular KODI. I'm using a Mac server here running El Capitan.

SMB works fine through KODI, but the built-in "external" player for ZDMC (and its own theater app) cannot see my SMB shares at all. It apparently doesn't work with SMB3. That means I can't add my 2D libraries to ZDMC, but in a way I'm not sure I wanted to anyway as it's nice to just have a list of 3D movies (they are connected via hard drive locally). But I'd still like to be able to update the database files so it can use the one from my computer and FireTV (copy over all updates and/or advanced config files, etc.)

7. Trepa Trepa

Trepa Trepa New Member

I have a problem with the music player 3.0, since the folder scan stops(kills the app) around 40.000 musics and when I restart the app it says zero musics inside the scan folder and I have to start the scan again. Of course I may only scan 39.999 music in order to avoid the problem, but that way I will scan only half of my music library(110.000 musics). Did anyone had this problem ? Any solution, suggestion ?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  8. lucabis

lucabis Member

Hello everyone, why the latest update can not be done online?

9. sprengbox

sprengbox New Member

same problem here

10. JeromeA

JeromeA New Member

how about playing 10bit video?? i noticed that it's too shady...

11. lucabis

lucabis Member

I installed new firmware, it looks very good. But as in the old firmware, the video clip is lost occasionally and not in the same file, the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds, then returns; the audio continues to work.

12. dorszes

dorszes Member

I am not sure if someone spotted this before..

There is bug in key power define. Option "ask me" switches zidoo to stand by.

13. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Yea does not work, workaround hold the power button down change it there.

14. dorszes

dorszes Member

Not a big deal if u got for ex harmony from logitech. Remote's software will allow you to make a bypass and leave the zidoo always on. But, if u have a simplier rc then the power button settings matter.

15. JeromeA

JeromeA New Member

im so happy with this update. my problem on 10bit files are now fixed. thank you zidoo family.. your the best!

16. x9suser

x9suser Member

No need harmony. Just hold down power button until you see the diff options. Select the one you want to apply. It will stick.

17. filip kenens

filip kenens Member

Is there anyone who gets hdr to work on kodi with internal player ?

18. SaskMedia

SaskMedia Member

No I don’t believe HDR is supported with Kodi internal player. It only works if using Kodi + external player. If you want better Kodi support talk to Kodi about supporting the Realtek chipset on the Zidoo.

19. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

And why do you want HDR support on Kodi player?
    Zidoo player is pretty good right now without micro stutter with current firmware. The only thing we are missing is link with movies in progress or completed.

20. filip kenens

filip kenens Member

I just want to use kodiplayer because i have philips hue lights and installed philips hue addon,so i can play movies at night with kodiplayer,everythings works accept hdr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.