New firmware v1.1.60 for DMP-A6 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Jun 3, 2023.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

OK.
    About the playback interface, maybe we can consider a theme function: large font mode.

brettws and Nice Monkey like this.
  2. Ray77

Ray77 Member

Congrats to entire IT team. This update took less than a minute, way faster than the manual update of 1.1.46. Keep up the great support

3. Cep

Cep New Member

still can't install apk. I would like to install google podcast but it seems impossible...

4. Spizz

Spizz Member

Hi mirror thank you for the reply. Appreciated. It isn't just the larger font theme option which would be nice (as long as the Track name still remains bigger than the lines beneath it in the new large font mode).

It would be more important to display 3 lines of information on the screen and app as opposed to the current 2 lines. Track name, Artist and and Album name, as opposed to the current Track Name, Artist (Artist/Album Name) that the Eversolo displays. So adding/moving the Album Name please as its own separate line underneath.

Thanks again for taking this under consideration.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    brettws likes this.
  5. labrax67

labrax67 New Member

Hi, I use the app, but I don't have lossless. what should I do?

6. labrax67

labrax67 New Member

That works. I don't know android...

7. Cep

Cep New Member

Hi community, a question is bothering me... Can we install Android apk ?

8. wcseow

wcseow Member

See is this what you are looking for

Attached Files:

Spizz likes this.
  9. wcseow

wcseow Member

Lol...OK Got it.
    I set it and the display looks great.

Thank you

10. Cep

Cep New Member

Personnes ?

11. Kenno

Kenno New Member

Big thanks to the whole team, great job :) I will test and I will point out any errors.

12. Spizz

Spizz Member

Fantastic. Big thanks to the Zidoo/Eversolo team. This is the only product I know of that can now output Native Multi-Channel DSD via Roon without conversion to PCM.

Can you do me a favor and see if it also supports DTS-CD playback via Roon in a .wav container.

13. Cep

Cep New Member

Can we install our own Android apps on the DMP-a6 or not? would be great, I would like to install "google podcast" natively on the device for example...

14. wcseow

wcseow Member

Lol...I do not have those kind of files
    Sorry

15. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Lots of DTS-CD come from 70' and 80' albums also recorded in Quad LP or Q8. Great albums often and later transferred to mostly DTS-CD but also some to DVD-Audio or even BD Pure Audio later (Not SACD). Do play those quite frequently.

Spizz likes this.
  16. Nice Monkey

15. Optimize the compatibility of USB external storage devices

Tried my HDD Docking Station again but still no luck. Something changed as I now see the HDD activity lights constantly flashing of any HDD inserted but it won't show up for normal use. :(
    Being in this state it won't even power-off anymore (DMP-A6 neither the Docking Station). :eek:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
  17. Spizz

Spizz Member

When you get your DMP-A6 up and running I'll be interested if you get those files working though it. However you don't use Roon to try these through that as well?

18. Nice Monkey

Nope ROON not used by me. DTS-CD do play just fine, tried most common formats used.

Spizz likes this.
  19. Cep

Cep New Member

I tested the album of the group "Traffic" in dts-cd 5.0 and SACD, it works flawlessly in HDMI (I don't have roon on the other hand)

Spizz likes this.
  20. Cep

Cep New Member

Otherwise, I would like an answer please, the DMP-a6 is restricted with proprietary applications or will you be able to install Android apk in the future? maybe we can install applications in this case how to make them work?!