New firmware v1.1.60 for DMP-A6 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Jun 3, 2023.

1. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Yes still working :). The only other issue now is the cast to my ipad very slow and unusable, the display changes but the ipad takes a minute or two to display change.

2. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Just done that and when turned back on connected to wifi straight away, early days will wait 30mins but this could have solved it. So no not a dumb question. Thanks

3. Stefan Torriani

Stefan Torriani New Member

I`ve tried to update the 1.160 via the USB as I did before and the system got stuck and could not boot up,so I`ve done a factory reset and now I have version 1.1.80?!
    gone is the EQ and the front panel is back to a basic layout
    Any clue?

Thanks

4. Ray77

Ray77 Member

Could be the download was incomplete so firmware couldn't load. I've been using their auto update option. It's reliable n fast. Give that a try. If all else fails send email to Support. They do respond...eventually.

5. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

This thread is from June 2023. The firmware in your A6 must have been newer than that :)

The newest official firmware for the A6 is 1.2.50

See this:

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/new-version-1-2-50-1-2-80-for-dmp-a6-dmp-a8-release.97683/

Stefan Torriani and Monkey3017 like this.
  6. guus

guus Member

i think i just bricked my a6 as well ... arghhhh

7. guus

guus Member

im okay again.. :)

Peter Wallop likes this.
  8. Ray77

Ray77 Member

I posted YT on usb update 10 mo ago because so many newbies were having problems figuring this out. Seems nothing has changed. I do have 1.2.50 installed and will wait for OTA update. Each update fixes some bugs, adds features and creates bugs elsewhere. I'm still patient but other owners..r selling theirs on online used marketplaces.