New firmware v1.0.32 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Somchai

Somchai New Member

Lip sync totally shot on Netflix 1.0.27 was fine

2. Luke

Luke New Member

Agreed. I prefer to keep the power button feature as it was. I didn't think it was broken so why fix?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  3. Luke

Luke New Member

I would expect all updates to have Root - why would you put a release out that does not have this when it comes rooted as standard. If I go and use One Ket Root then I get the impression from other users that the updates won't work. Is this true?

4. 03d0

03d0 New Member

Hi

I'm a nee member, i updated my x6 pro from 1.0.27 to 1.0.32 and now i have à problem.

When i play à movie by network, showbox or kodi, the movie and sound are stottering. I have restored the x6 back to factorysettings, but i have still the problem. I never had it on earlier firmwares. Everything else is working good.

Does anyone else also have this problem???? Or does anyones have an idea to fix it???

5. blackadder

blackadder New Member Beta test group

Hello i tried what Nakata said and installed 1.0.19 and then 1.0.32. Kodi seems to work fine so far when it comes to HD Audio. But i have tons of problems with the native player. Can the native player handle hd audio?
    When i play DTS HD files then it keeps ttying to find the audio. You hear a secons sound and then it's lost and trying to find it again. When playing True HD/Atmos then i have no sound at all(with hdmis passthrough)

6. KyriakosG

KyriakosG New Member

Hi ! After an upgrade I have a problem with youtube videos. Videos play all very slow (not the loading but the playing). I try ogyoutube, youtube and from youtube. Can i do something to fix it.

7. Luke

Luke New Member

My video is all working fine.

8. KyriakosG

KyriakosG New Member

Yes me too but only YouTube...

9. alanisrox69

alanisrox69 New Member

To be honest, we don't need YouTube or Netflix on this box. The box just needs to play BluRay/Bluray 3D ISO files with HD Audio passthru @ 23.976 fps. All of the rest is pointless. There are other boxes for YouTube or Netflix (or computer to TV via HDMI). This box needs to do Bluray w/ HD Audio @ 23.976 fps, that should be the devs ONLY GOAL at this moment.

nice159 likes this.
  10. Steve

Steve New Member

Speak for yourself, I need a fully functional Netflix which I'm sure many others do as well. I use as you for kodi etc but also Netflix on a regular basis. I understand the frustration over current issues but that doesn't mean they should give up on all the other problems.

11. Paulus

Paulus Member

Hi Guys,

about new Power Off function, I tested (as reported by Mirror) that if you keep pressed the power button on remote control a "submenu" appears and let you define if you want by default to power off, put in STBY or pop up the "new power menu" everytime you push the power button on remote.
    So, you can use the original remote to define the power off function and then you can use other remotes.
    Just for your info.

12. KyriakosG

KyriakosG New Member

Sorry my friend bur I use youtube 80-90%.
    Can I go back in previous version ?

Somchai likes this.
  13. pjm

pjm Member

I recently upgraded from v1.0.23 to v1.0.32 and lost the sound to my TV.

I am using a Mele F10-PRO Air Mouse, one of who's features is a remote headset jack, and it seems that with the v1.0.32 upgrade all sound is being directed to the remote control, instead of the TV speaker.

Unplugging the Mele F10-PRO Air Mouse dongle, allows the sound to go back to the TV.

Anywhere I can change the sound settings to stop sound going to the Air Mouse by default, instead of the TV?
    I have already tried setting passthrough in sound settings but that makes no difference.

14. KyriakosG

KyriakosG New Member

Hi again ! After this message I disconnect my remote control (minix) and yountube play perfect...
    I think is the same probleme with pjm.

15. pjm

pjm Member

I can also confirm, when the Air Mouse dongle is connected, playing video's from my LAN also causes stuttering in both the video and the sound (through the air mouse headphone socket).

16. dimtris

dimtris Member

Can you add the option for not upgraded every new firmware that its coming forward
    sometimes /someone like me want seat and wait

pjm likes this.
  17. agmarco

agmarco Member

I have the same remote (Mele F10 Pro) and the same issue. The problem seems to be the USB sound of the RC takes over the sound output of the box. I can't find an option to disable this. It should be possible with the sound button on the RC but that one is not mapped or doesn't work with the X6. If you look at the web you can find a way to change a file somewhere in system dir. You have to put a "#" in front of the part which mentions the USB sound output. See the explanation below. Although it would e nice if the Zidoo team can make it easier for us somehow. ;-)

Thanks to Arietans @ Mybroadband:

There are two ways to resolve this:
    1. (Less technical) Install Soundabout and make sure that HDMI is selected as the sound output (or whatever output you are using - in other words, not USB which is the Mele device). Some people have reported an issue where the HDMI option disappears from soundabout which requires a reinstall of the app to bring it back.

2. (a little more tech but permanent - my personal fav.) Install ES File explorer and edit the audio policy file to disable USB as an audio option
    • Recommend you do this with a proper keyboard / mouse attached.
    • Install and run ES File Explorer
    • Under tools (left), make sure root explorer is 'on'
    • Click root explorer and then Mount R/W - make sure /system is set to RW
    • Then under local (left), select / then in the main window navigate to /system/etc and click 'audio_policy.conf' to edit it (chose ES Note Editor)
    • Click the menu and select 'edit'
    • Find the line that starts with USB and comment out all the lines in that section like this:

Code:
    # usb {
    # outputs {
    # usb_accessory {
    # sampling_rates 44100
    # channel_masks AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO
    # formats AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_16_BIT
    # devices AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_ACCESSORY
    # }
    # usb_device {
    # sampling_rates 44100
    # channel_masks AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO
    # devices AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_DEVICE
    # }
    # }
    # inputs {
    # usb_device {
    # sampling_rates 8000|11025|16000|22050|32000|44100|48000
    # channel_masks AUDIO_CHANNEL_IN_MONO
    # devices AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_USB_DEVICE
    # }
    # }
    # }
    • Click back then save.
    • After that reboot (not sure if it's required, but it won't hurt).

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    KyriakosG and pjm like this.
  18. spring

spring Guest

because we add new power key define UI.

19. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Yes, anyway the previous configuration left the way to power off X6 quickly only long pressing power key on remote.
    Now is no more possible.
    I understand your effort, but, for example about an interface still not perfect, the audio volumes rulers issue is the same from a lot of release.

Maybe we will post a poll thread to vote which power interface users prefers.
    Go back is easier!

20. zakiid

zakiid New Member

+1