New firmware v1.0.32 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jan 29, 2016.

1. blackadder

blackadder New Member Beta test group

Hello, thanks fo the new firmware. I have a question about this release. I selected hdmi passthrough in the settings and in kodi i do have DTS-HD and DOLBY TRUE HD-ATMOS. But with the native player i don't have sounds at all. Only when i select pcm in the settings then i have sound. Does hdmi passtrough not work with the native player?

2. PILUSO

PILUSO New Member

Thank you for the answer. As I said in this thread, auto refresh rate works wrong in kodi (serious audio sync issues with passthrough enabled). kodi is my favourite player (and the principal reason why I bought an android box). I would like to know if you will fix auto refresh rate in kodi.

Also, I'd like to know if in next fw, you will enable auto refresh rate in zidoo settings, or only in native player....

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  3. alanisrox69

alanisrox69 New Member

Just installed this firmware.

Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD-MA passthru are working in Zidoo and Kodi player finally! And audio is in sync!!

Zidoo player does not seem to be doing true 23.976 fps tho, there is a slight stutter every 41 seconds.

Kodi player seems to be playing fine, TrueHD 7.1 worked on Mad Max Fury Road 3D ISO.

I do have a problem with Kodi trying to play AntMan 3D ISO, it only plays in 2D, it never prompts the menu to "Play in 3D Mode" like other movies do. It just auto plays 2D mode in Kodi. (Other movie prompt the Play in 3D menu - this one doesn't)

AntMan plays 3D in Zidoo player but there is stutter every 41 seconds because it's not playing true 23.976

Overall: step in the right direction but still not 100%

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  4. alanisrox69

alanisrox69 New Member

Update: I figured out how to play 3D ISO in Kodi (Ant Man), but it still has the minor stutter every 41 seconds due to frame rate.

Is there a way to set Kodi to 23.976 output? I did not see a way.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  5. gridlock

gridlock Member

hi. hopefully they can work out the stutter in native player and mxplayer... and in ogyoutube too.
    just wondering , what is the best way to root this version? thanks

6. cobra78

cobra78 Member

Suggestion for new firmware:

Custom HD Audio ffmpeg codec for MXPlayer(or for Archos Video Player or VLC)
    There is already a custom AC3/DTS ffmpeg codec for MXPlayer on xda forum, but if an HD Audio codec can be made, it will solve lots of issues.
    Users can then update video player through Google Play Store and don't need to wait for new firmware update each time to use new Rockchip or Zidoo video player.

7. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/one-key-root-release-root-tool.997/
    But is not so difficult to simple have a look in X6 main page in this forum, neither use forum search function...

8. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

3. Removed the power key on the define settings.

Why have you done this?
    now I have big problems with my remote Logitech.

9. PILUSO

PILUSO New Member

Audio sync issues still exist when auto refresh rate is enabled (and audio passthrough) in kodi...

23.976 issue still exist both kodi and native player. As you said, it exist stutter every 41 seconds due to frame rate...

I reported those issues in previous firmware, but ziddoo team still have not fixed them. Those issues are the most important to me.

10. Goujam

Goujam Member

Zidoo won't be able to fix the 23.976 bug without rockchip and from reading up on this its not likely to happen

11. gridlock

gridlock Member

When you provide help , try not to coat it in such a way.... if you can read , i said the best , since your suggested tool was reported to be crooked and mirror was mentioning about a tool to be released....
    awkwardly enough , others did use harsh language against you previously and lashed you like hell and you didn't react in such a way.....shows a lot.

12. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

you can long press power key to define it,

13. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

the problem is to turn off logitech makes a long press of the button and each time you open the window of choice

14. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

I do not understand why you have changed, it was much better before

15. PILUSO

PILUSO New Member

I agree

16. Goujam

Goujam Member

My harmony is just set to have a long press on the power button its always worked well

17. PacoRabanne

+1

18. andybux

andybux New Member

Hi all, is there someone that use airmirror by Airdroid? After the new update 1.0.32 i can't use it. I can connect to device but no mouse input is send to it.

19. PacoRabanne

I had the same problem in previous X6 FW after Airdroid update. It doesn't depends on X6.

Downgrade Airdroid app on X6 after uninstall current, and download previous (older the 3.2.0) from APKmirror site

andybux likes this.
  20. SillyWilly

SillyWilly New Member

Just updated from v1.0.27 to v1.0.32:
    Netflix and YouTube playback seems to be worsened, in v1.0.27 the audio was playing nearly sync and the frame rate appeared fluently
    with v1.0.32 the audio isn't sync with the video, this makes it unbearable to watch and the video's aren't playing fluently anymore.

It seems that kodi has less audio problems with version 1.0.32 though.

Btw does anyone have a different download link for the V1.0.19.img?
    because the 742mb download through mediafire takes 11h.

And it's needed to get the device back to v1.0.27