New firmware v1.0.27 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddym

Buddym Member

That sounds not good. Still so much bugs while a lot people mentioned several bugs.. Are all those bugs ignored? Do you (Zidoo) have a plan when all bugs will be solved? Are you actually working on all mentioned bugs? Because I see/saw several times bugs mentioned without answers from Zidoo.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  2. Khoi Dam

Khoi Dam New Member

And how about 3D subtitle , are you guy working on supporting it?

3. dorol

dorol Member

V1.0.28
    Playback not so smooth now.
    Looks jerky/drop frames (very noticeable on camera movement) both Kodi and media center .
    Going back to 1.0.27 for decent playback (and black fades)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  4. TheBaron

TheBaron New Member

V1.0.27

I'm using the box since since 2 days and read the discussions here. My overall impression is that X6 Pro has good potential. Besides the already mentionned issues some other things:

• BD 3D ISO playback: when playing in 3D mode there are no chapter marks ( Kodi and Zidoo Media Center, works in 2D and with 3D HSBS videos). As fast forwarding is also not working well please implement chapter change in 3D BD ISO. Btw. this is working well in my Mede8er 600 X3.
    • Youtube/Netflix/Amazon Video: mix of key and mouse navigation, quite cumbersome, not straight forward like in Android TV or. e.g. my Fire TV box. I installed Netflix Android TV 2.4.1 and lower but it crashes at start. Would be great if it's possible to install Android TV apps for navigation without mouse
    • Subtitle download in .mkv movies: leads occasionally to Kodi app stops (no freeze, return to the mainscreen with a "Kodi has stopped" message)
    Hoping for the upcoming FW releases
    Cheers, TheBaron

5. nickaraxnos

nickaraxnos New Member

Hi to all,

I am using the device for almost 2 months now and decided to post here because of one big problem i have for the last 3 upgrades.

Kodi (and native player more than kodi) freezes a lot!! Not for a long time each freeze but too many times. In this version even more.

Don't know if it is beacause i deleted the version of kodi was installed from factory and downloaded the one from google play (isengard) or not.

Either way pls propose a solution cause it drives me crazy to see all of that freezes.

P.S. I am watching movies from external usb, mkv files never 3d. Today was the first time kodi gave me a buffering signal 2 times in the same movie (true story) and many many freezes.

Hoping for a quick reply and solution :)
    Happy new year to all

6. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Pls use the zidoo custom kodi versin.not the general.Happy new year

7. Buddym

Buddym Member

@zidoo: What about all the other mentioned points from last days?? You do not respond to those bugs only to last post in this thread.

8. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

yes i am waiting for answers on nearly all of my postings in the last times here too

9. kammino

kammino New Member

Hi:
    I just received my new x6 pro yesterday and I've been trying to update the firmware but when the box reboots to complete the update it gets stuck on the Zidoo boot screen and it never gets to the android robot screen and progress bar on the bottom. I've waited almost half an hour and nothing happens. The box came with 1.0.19 and I'm trying to update to 1.0.27. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

10. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

maybe you must flash again.http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-flash-x6-pro-box.605/

11. Buddym

Buddym Member

Why do you not answer on the other posts?????

Movie78 likes this.
  12. grummel2005

yes
    a lot of other things are not even responded

13. Buddym

Buddym Member

Correct, which is very very bad. If they want to do great and become a big brand then it must be improved.....make a bug list so we know where you are working on, create a roadmap, etc...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    grummel2005 likes this.
  14. nickaraxnos

nickaraxnos New Member

Can you please guide me on how to reinstall the custom version? Thx :)

15. grummel2005

i had been very curageous and deleted preinstalled kodu and tried to install 16
    but here i cannot see any writing because the font is not readable
    how an i fix it?

16. grummel2005

take the firmware file
    ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.27_ota_root.zip
    and unpack it
    look into the folder system/preinstall and usw kodi.apk

17. nickaraxnos

nickaraxnos New Member

Will i have the same result if i do factory reset?

Thx for the reply :)

18. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

He's been selective,he should at least try to answer everyone question,special these paid customers.

19. grummel2005

i bymyself and about 20 here in germany are waiting only some days before they will send the devices back to the customers
    maybe zidoo thinks about not answering questions
    germany has a big potential of buyers - even because since a few days we can order the device via AMAZON
    a lot of friends in different forums bought this device or wanted to buy it
    when in forums bad news go around or they read here then they will not buy them anymore or give them back
    think about it

and please think about it how you should work on kodi 16 - see my thread on this
    thx

20. grummel2005

how we can get to "beta test group"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.