New firmware v1.0.27 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

ChangeLog:

v1.0.27:
    1. Add switch on/off for Ethernet on system settings
    2. Add subtitle、audoi track、stop shortcut function on native palyer
    3. Increase the speed for accessing the network clock, after connecting internet
    4. Support ISO9660 file system, support DVD reader
    5. Improve the sync for audio and video of audio passthrough for system level
    6.Fix the decoder, and wrote lots of logs to /data/dec_out.h264(Thanks for dimtris and frednn's feedback)

If there is no more available space in storage for your ZIDOO X6, please go ahead with installation and running of clean_dec_out_h264.apk and then update FW.
    Please understand the inconvenience.

Merry Christmas!

v1.0.26
    1:Fix video block of NetFlix;
    2: Provide ISO9.2 for airplay, fix the video block of ISO video format;
    3:Optimize the mouse icon, enlarge the mouse size;
    4:fix it can not play 3D movie on 3D TV in native player;
    5:add printer function;
    6:add the external SUB for native player;
    7:fix it can not play the BDMV in mediacenter through smb;
    8:add the video info for the native player, such as audio、format、size、duration、resolution,etc.;
    9:add avi/dvix/xvid video format for natvieplayer;
    10: optimize system, improve the speed and stability of the system;

KODI:
    a)optimize the audio out of sync problem;
    b)optimize rkcodec, will play more smoothly;
    c)fix the black screen in PRV addon.

OTA zip file
    v1.0.27 unroot version
    Mediafire mirror:http://www.mediafire.com/download/bhtfsj3projto37/ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.27_ota.zip
    Amazon mirror: http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/zidoo_x6/ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.27_ota.zip

MD5:BC381B3D265F67C173DE8FF33D0022C3

v1.0.27 rooted version
    Mediafire mirror:http://www.mediafire.com/download/l25aw35ph9crbtu/ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.27_ota_root.zip
    Amazon mirror: http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/zidoo_x6/ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.27_ota_root.zip

MD5:CB8F632756D43DA6E2436A76CF81AA6A

Clean_dec_out_h264.apk:
    Mediafire mirror:http://www.mediafire.com/download/8kv1ijl14mxlw40/clean_dec_out_h264.apk
    Amazon mirror: http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/zidoo_x6/clean_dec_out_h264.apk

How to upgrade: http://blog.zidoo.tv/2015/02/how-to-upgrade-the-zidoo-x9-firmware/

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    hieuhien.vn, frednn, dimtris and 3 others like this.
  2. blackadder

blackadder New Member Beta test group

Thanks for the information and it looks promising. Hopefully the basic things like the audio sync problems will be solved

3. rafarataneneces

rafarataneneces Member Beta test group

Thanks, testing now...

4. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

Testing later

5. Paulus

Paulus Member

Confirmed 6) external sub support (.srt) on native mediaplayer and 8) video info (audio, format.....) on mediaplayer too.

But not correct support of "ò.è.é.à.ù.ì" characters on subs on native mediaplayer. Maybe next time ;-)
    By the way, thanks for this new release and I will check later for other new features/fixes.

6. user59

user59 Member

Thanks Zidoo;
    Good things take time, better things can take longer

7. MadAndron75

MadAndron75 New Member

Thanks for update.
    Is it possible in the next update to resolve the issue with UDP multicast? And the problem with stuttering sound?

8. James

James New Member

I tried it. I can't seem to connect to Airplay using my Macbook pro retina El Capitan and Iphone 6+ 9.2 version. I got Happy Cast and Kido

9. dimtris

dimtris Member

Try series on goTV addon and genesis lazarus
    When you start the streaming before buffer reach 100%
    Next when supposed kodi must buffer again for streamING the video stutter and audio lost
    already enabled passthrough
    Try something it's making the streaming agly what's happening

10. jvanhambelgium

jvanhambelgium Member Beta test group

How should I interpret "rooted" or "unrooted" version ?

11. SillyWilly

SillyWilly New Member

probably a version with root acces (standard)
    Or as requested by some users a version without root acces because some apps they use don't work in a device with root acces.

12. dferregu

dferregu Member

Dear friends,
    Thank you very mucho for your great Upgrade! this is really a Santa Christmas present for all of us.
    Please Keep supporting Zidoo X6 in 2016!!
    Merry Christmas all Zidoo Team and forum
    From spain.
    David

13. gridlock

gridlock Member

using mxplayer : audio perfectly in sync , but sadly a lot of video stutter.....

14. Migeye

Migeye Member

Hi,

New to the forum but having the x6 for a while and testing.

Mainly want to use Kodi but lipsync is still a minor issue but you are getting there:).
    Bigger issue is when i forward or rewind to a certain point, the picture freezes, audio is still there. Have to exit Kodi to get it running again.
    In beta 25 it was different, audio got distorted but picture whas still running.

Ron

15. gridlock

gridlock Member

mirror ; using mxplayer ; There was no video stutter on version 1.0.22 (it only started after that version) , so since the audio sync is fixed on 1.0.26 , i truly hope that the stutter will also be fixed or as it was on 1.0.22 (and earlier versions)
    thanks....

16. dorol

dorol Member

Experiencing 1-2 seconds black fades at the begining and end of the movies( mkv, avi, divx, xvid). Not present in 1.0.25.
    If i disable rockchip acceleration no more black fades.
    Also video stutter.

17. jvanhambelgium

jvanhambelgium Member Beta test group

In terms of audio/video sync it seems to be improved or perhaps even fixed. Testing in KODI only
    MKV's , BR-Folder etc seem to run fine without tweaking audio/video delays.

DVD ISO's still exhibit the same problem, I need to set the audio about 450ms "ahead" to get all back in sync.
    Playing from a NFS environment only.

Why does it seem to difficult with the DVD ISO thing to get audio & video aligned ?

When doing fast-forward etc slightly more more stutter, but it "catches up" after some seconds so no big deal.

Good job for sure so far!

18. DarkCinema

DarkCinema Member

Sync is a lot better. When playing Transport Stream (live TV X264) with AC3 audio, audio drops (receiver loses signal).

19. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Please use the navive player(zidoo media center) to play video.I'm not sure that the H/W of MX is fully adaptive to X6

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  20. Rajiv

Rajiv New Member

upgraded yesterday. Airplay works perfectly with ios 9.2

however bluetooth still not connecting with iphone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.