New firmware v1.0.27 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbv

jbv Member

It is not proof that Zidoo would require.
    It would be very helpful if people could provide a little more information than I have seen, which typically is reduced to; the screen goes black, the sound is out of sync, this doesn't work, that doesn't work.

I have not seen any messages that provided any technical detail regarding the file being played, the equipment being used, if it has been tested on another machine like a PC running mpclassic or something that Zidoo could use as a frame of reference. I have not seen a single message that pointed to a source of the video file that would allow the Zidoo Tech guys replicate the issue and clearly identify the problem and then rectify it.

From my position as a casual observer, the Ziddo Team have done an amazing job of trying to decode the screaming and replicate an unknown issue and then done their best to rectify it. If they don't get it first go and in 5 minutes, the peanut gallery just scream louder, without providing any real detail. The most detail that people are providing is "it works with xyz" and that is it. Reports of issues in this manner don't do anything to help.

I am simply amazed that the Zidoo Team have been able to rectify as many issues as they have, based on the feedback provided; yet as always, the peanut gallery aren't satisfied. o_O

Just my $0.02 worth ..... Brenton

2. aagvain

aagvain New Member

Personally I am very happy with the product. Do I wish certain things worked better yes. Is the x6 perfect no but I have yet to purchase any product that was perfect. Luckily I have been able to find a workaround for all of my needs. USB audio routing to my air mouse speaker was a big issue but soundabout fixed that. Native hw encoding causes avi files to play choppy but mx player sw encoding fixes that. Every once in a while streaming through kodi causes sync issue between audio & video, but backing the video up a few seconds gets it back into sync.
    Do I wish fw updates would come out yesterday for the issues I encounter today of course but to be fair when I bought the x6 it came with fw version 1.0.19 and now I'm on 1.0.28. To me code updates are rolling out faster than Google Nexus phones do. So in that sense it seems to me that the product is getting a good amount of attention.

Having said all that.......patiently waiting for 1.0.30

signed,
    satisfied customer

3. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

@jbv what should i technically say other than e.g. kodi add-ons are not installable - and test it on a brand new one - and test it with another kodi - and - and - and
    then i get an answer - "i do not believe you!"
    how would you feel???

4. dorol

dorol Member

Exactly was i expected.
    After unhappy customers posts, here we have happy customers.
    This is Sun Tzu -Art of war.
    Try harder.

5. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

dorol we can do this game as well :)
    we can bring those infos in the air via facebook, amazon and about 20 forums in germany and europe ;)

6. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Do you enable DTSHD,TRUEHD pass through in kodi?Dont enable it if you use spdif cable

7. dorol

dorol Member

No need for this now.
    Lets wait for 1.0.30.
    Tech team resolved fast "black fades" problem.
    For this i have not returned my box in 15 days.
    Im mad only for responses like "check your settings".
    Of course my settings are ok, im not on my first box.

8. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

I nerver said not blieve you, just excluding some possibilities,That is more conducive to our analysis of the problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.