Home Theater 2.0 - Tips/Questions/Tricks

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by manifesto1969, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Nicholas Degenhart

Nicholas Degenhart New Member

Hey Guys

Read through this thread and didn't see any mentions of .BDVM files for TV Shows.

I have Archer Season 1 ripped to my HD as 1 .BDVM file. How do I get HT2 to see this as a TV show? It currently just puts all the M2TS streams in the unmatched folder.

For movies, I have the Folder named "Movie Name (Year)" and then the .BDVM and Cert file in the folder. HT2 has no issue reading these folders/files and organizing accordingly.

Any suggestions for TV shows?

2. LAURARO

LAURARO New Member

Hi

It would be very nice in future firmwares that it after seeing a chapter in a tv show season it will appear a mark as seen like in zmdc

Thanks

gymnos likes this.
  3. Robert G Curry

Robert G Curry New Member

I deleted a poster image in Home Theater 2. I can not get it back on the poster wall by re-scanning the source drive. The movie is on the drive and I can play it back with media center ok. I just cannot get it to show up in the poster wall. How can I reload the movie?

4. gymnos

gymnos New Member

I can´t get the Dolby logos in MKV files, any tip?

Thanks.

5. Shahrokh Hafizi

Shahrokh Hafizi New Member

By default, every time I turned on Zidoo X9S, the poster wall used to appear and I did not have to navigate to see it.

For some reason, the poster wall does not appear as default (when I turn the unit on) while it is selected (there is a star next to it).

Would you please tell me where I can go to set the poster wall as the default screen when I turn the unit on?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  6. Deano86

Deano86 New Member

I found that adding (Dolby TrueHD) in the filename will then add that badge to your movies.... Just (Dolby) will add Dolby Digital. Likewise (DTS-HD) will add that badge. But, with True HD files make sure there is no space between True and HD... otherwise it will display Dolby Digital instead..

gymnos likes this.
  7. gymnos

gymnos New Member

Yes, this is what I am using currently:

4K = 4K badge
    3D = 3D badge
    HEVC = H.265 HEVC badge
    AVC = H.254 MPEG-4/AVC badge
    DTS-HD MA 5.1/7.1 = DTS-HD High Resolution Audio badge
    Dolby TrueHD = TrueHD badge
    Dolby = Dolby Digital badge
    .iso = ISO badge