Mar 14, 2024 at 4:42 PM

Share This Page

OlivierQC

Well-Known Member, from France

OlivierQC was last seen:
Mar 14, 2024 at 4:42 PM
    1. Sunset Underground
      Sunset Underground
      Hello Olivier. Could you please direct me where to find your custom widgets? I visited Facebook as you suggested but could not locate. I love the designs very much. Thank you
    2. Mikis
      Mikis
      Hi, i would like ask for upload New icons for Cancer UI page.

Thank you Mikis
    3. Metaman
      Metaman
      Hi Olivier, thanks for the 3rd video about Zidoo's posterwall.
      However, You are announcing the 2nd video In your post. I assume, it is a copy paste error.

Salute
      Henrik
      1. OlivierQC likes this.
    4. olivier
      olivier
      salut, j'ai eu ton lien par un ami qui m'a vendu son zidoo 1000 pro sur lequel j'ai un pb d'affichage. il m'a dit que tu pourrais peut être m'aider. Voila le problème : l'écran LCD ne donne pas l'heure ! à la place, tout les pixels sont allumés ! j'ai fait les MAJ, j'ai déconnecté le HDD et débranché l'alim puis redémarré, mais rien n'y fait. Y a t'il une solution ? ce problème est il connu ? merci d’avance
    5. skywalker1978
      skywalker1978
      Hi,
      With regard to your post about Avatar. I thought Avatar was only FullHD, which I do have (3 versions to be chosen). I this UHD version an official release? Do you have a mkv file (or similar) with the movie or "hard copy" on a BluRay disc? I would be very much interested to have copy of it to.Would be able to share this video somehow?

Thank you and best regards.
  • Signature