Beta version v6.3.75 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Nicely put.

2. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Let's not discuss political news here, but exclusively on business.

3. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

Not really much going on here that's political... I honestly just didn't even catch that China was experiencing Covid Lockdown issues that directly effect tech businesses software/hardware timelines at the moment.

4. nhtdm

nhtdm Member

Ziddo UHD3000 firmware Version 6.3.75 has trouble playing full menu with The Godfather Trilogy 4K ISO
    It "Plays" from the menu then return to the menu again, can't start the movie. Dune Ultra 4K Vision plays all without problems.

5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Number one on my list and in red.

6. Mentor27

Mentor27 Member

Hello.
    I am a UHD3000 user and I think that in devices with built-in DACs I need to add a quick access function to the DAC - I mean turning the DAC on and off on the main screen - menu. Some time ago, the icon that indicates audio work (lower right corner), when clicked, reacted to switching to the DAC or HDMI sound output setting. It doesn't work now. @mirror - please take a look at it.

7. Tricky

Tricky New Member

Just updated my Z10 Pro with the 92 software but if I select home theatre it keeps reverting to the home screen but will stop this behaviour if a quickly play a film??

8. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

And why do you post this in the 6.3.75 thread, while there is a 6.3.92 thread

9. Tricky

Tricky New Member

Because I hadn't seen the 6.3.92 thread, got the update file elsewhere.

10. iieeann

iieeann New Member

I am now with 6.3.75. I remembered i downloaded the G version of .75 firmware and installed, but nowhere i can find google play app. I read somewhere people said need older firmware to register first, then only upgrade to later firmware for google play to work. Can someone confirm this? Do I need to downgrade to get google play; or I can just upgrade to .92 with G directly.

11. Roney

Roney New Member

I have problems with connection between my W10 laptop (wireless) and my UHD3000 (wired) when I'm starting them. I often have to turn off/on Samba server in Settings on my Zidoo and then I get connection.