Beta version v6.3.75 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

2. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Any idea when the next update is going to happen? It's been a long time we haven't heard anything. Someone said maybe this week, but this week is over in China.

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Was supposed to be this week, but the guys work saturday, so there's still time...

vddan, DennisTheMenace and Purple like this.
  4. Trond H. Bergli

Trond H. Bergli New Member

I'm getting this too. Tried to stop it and tried the Google link posted earlier. Still popping up. Hope this is fixed in a new beta.

5. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

On top of zidoo constantly freezing up and being forced to shutdown im now experiencing the postersearch option being completely broken. It just won't search for anything even on matched things such as walking dead. Tried tmdb tvdb tvmaze and imdb ids with no luck either.

Has anyone ever had the problem where postersearch simply won't work? I'm positive I have an internet connection as im watching movies via smb. On the current beta here.

6. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

godalmighty and Letmein like this.
  7. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

New firmware has been released as expected!! ;)

dr4go and m0j0 like this.
  8. Tricky

Tricky New Member

I presume the Z10 pro and others will follow soon?

9. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

People tell me when 88 will be released on UHD3000?

10. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

I ended up installing beta .75 firmware without google.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  11. Tricky

Tricky New Member

Still no update a week later?o_O

12. Markswift2003

Maybe look at the news?

xskip likes this.
  13. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

A factory reset fixed all the issues i was having besides the poster stuff but what news are you referring to?

14. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Do not tell me where to read this news about the release of a new firmware?

15. Markswift2003

timmyp53 likes this.
  16. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

That will have all sorts of knock on effects for so many businesses.
    In Australia we are almost fully open since Omicron took over from Delta and whilst more easily transmitted, not so many hospitalisations or deaths. West Australia has finally opened it's border to the rest of us, they were the last to stick to the zero cases model, just doesn't work with Omicron, here in my State 94% of the population over 16 are fully vaccinated, so I wonder if China will drop this model unless they have a more dangerous variant? At my age I'm looking forward to receiving a 4th dose (2nd booster) maybe they will combine it with the flu vaccine this coming winter? good luck World!

17. Tricky

Tricky New Member

18. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

You can't miss it in Oz, with 40% of our population born overseas its news from 16:30 to 19:30 on local TV stations.

19. Markswift2003

Yeah, Shenzhen going into lockdown is kind of big news for the worldwide tech supply chain.

Hopefully restrictions are being eased this weekend though.

20. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

DELUCAS and Markswift2003 like this.