Beta version v6.3.75 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I use mine to watch movies :p

2. muha

muha Active Member

Bug - HDMI CEC (TV) is turning on Z10Pro when switching to home theatre. CEC is on for TV and Denon AVR (arc), but off on Z10Pro.

3. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear @Markswift2003

:D OK :D ...I think I use mine too, but I also like to have everything working as well ;) I think the problem with Weather is related with Yahoo Weather, because Multi Weather application for Kodi 19.3 is based on Yahoo Weather. Do you know if Z9X Zidoo Weather application is also related with Yahoo Weather? If so, it should be made some changes to Zidoo Weather to work again.

Multi Weather application is working now, after changes to 0.0.6, the newest version is 0.0.8 and now it's OK.

Sincerely

4. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Share version 0.0.8

5. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

6. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

7. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear cVVGLabs

No problem. As far as I can see, there is 0.0.9 the newest one and pushed to repo.

Sincerely

8. Tony Parmstig

Tony Parmstig New Member

This was the firs release that made med decide to not use beta-versions. Maybe it was something in it for others.
    * HDMI resync does not work 2 out of 10 times
    * Time when pausing a movie shows a time that is not logical in any way for me
    * Watching in HT works very random
    * Often continue a movie does not work or have a bookmark from yesterday
    * watched markers are broken. Movie shown as unwatched and option as make as unwatched.
    Keep up the good work, but reconsider making av stable GA release maybe each quarter and have beta sprints after a GA.
    Stable-beta-beta-fixes/improvement release - Stable - .....

9. Delfanboy

Delfanboy New Member

Hey guys,

Sorry for this off topic question, however I'd like to know, if anyone has the same issue as me and has a solution for it. I'll ask around on the TV's forum, but since this only happens with the Z9X i try my luck here too.

This goes for everyone who has LG C1 sets.

So, there is a feature called screen move, which creates a few pixel wide black column on the right or on the left side of the screen. This happens only when using the Z9X and working correctly when using in-built apps and other hdmi sources, such as Xbox or PC. The correct way would be, it zooms-in the picture very slightly so when it moves the picture there is no black columns on the side, however when using the player it won't zoom in at all. Does someone have a fix for it?

Cheers,

10. iieeann

iieeann New Member

Z1000 Pro, the "bye" display message during shutdown is missing, is it because of beta version? I can't remember how it is like with released version because i update the player the first time i power on Z1000 Pro. That message is useful especially when the TV display is switched to other device and i do not want to wait for few seconds until Z1000 Pro button turns red to know that it is confirmed shutdown.

11. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

12. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Weather app will be sorted...

JosephB., m0j0 and UTAVATU like this.
  13. coldfan13

coldfan13 New Member

Is there a _G version for the NEO S? The NEO S is the top player..but I do not see any way of doing Google Services...

14. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

15. jra85

jra85 New Member

I don't know that this is exactly the problem you're describing, but to prevent my C1 from displaying with overscan when using my Z9X, I had to set the "Just Scan" setting on the TV to On, which allowed the Z9X to display its full picture without any zoom setting:

Edit: Forum prevents me from posting a link for some reason. Copy and paste into browser:
    forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/recommended-settings-and-other-useful-stuff-for-rtd1619-players-naming-file-updated-jan-22.82695/page-45#post-164981

Delfanboy and AngryVirginian like this.
  16. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

The disregard of the developers is depressing.
    offered his translation services. - Silence - no answer, no hello. Very sad.
    Other requests are not responded to. All the new buns on the dick are of no interest to anyone. Eliminate what is asked of you. Otherwise, I will address my compatriots in my blog not recommending buying ZIDOO products

Djdragon likes this.
  17. m0j0

m0j0 New Member

I think you need new translation services my friend...

xskip and darkeyes909 like this.
  18. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

And I am sure everyone will listen quite attentively. Perhaps the "new buns on the dick" will cinch the deal?

19. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

I really don't need. I can help with the translation myself. made a request and silence. The holidays are over and there is silence. I do not impose myself, but reading the menu 70 percent in crooked Russian and 30 in English for that kind of money is not good. And this despite the fact that they add a bunch of unnecessary functions. Eliminate the jambs with the initial problems that users write about. The Russian market makes a lot of profit for the developer. I would like to eliminate those errors that were mentioned to the developer. And a big request if you add new functions that are reflected in the menu, be so kind as to translate them into other languages.

20. Delfanboy

Delfanboy New Member

Thank you for the link! I can see it is recommended to turn off screen move/shift. It is causing this issue: https://pasteboard.co/7qaeLCnxC9Du.jpg (can't send links either lol)
    The picture is off-set and cut along the vertical edge, creating a thick bezel on the oppsite side, which is very annoying while watching movies in daylight. I'd like to know if there is a solution for it to work properly without turning off this OLED-care feature system wide. Also, just scan is set to on and aspect ratio is original.

Cheers,