Beta version v6.3.2 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 7, 2021.

1. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

Yes and despite 4K it does everything the way it should, it only had Problems with the color range full 0-255 (16-255 was standard) with the Zidoo X9S I had to switch it manually, now with Z9X it's recoginzed automatically....

2. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

hello fellow Kuro member :)

3. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

this is my EDID file

Attached Files:

4. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

Here in my EDID

Attached Files:

• edid.txt
      File size:
      256 bytes
      Views:
  5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The manufacturer is JBL - are you running through a soundbar?

If so, it doesn't support HDR10+ which would explain why you don't get that.

As for the image
    No HDR10+ block in that one. Dolby Vision, yes, but no HDR10+

6. Markswift2003

Bit of an odd one that.

My usual program (Deltacast E-EDID Editor) doesn't like it and says that the first block is invalid.

Also, no HDR10+ block which explains no HDR10+

And the manufacturer is JBL - are you using a soundbar or similar?

Also the maximum pixel clock is 300MHz and 4K23 444 10-bit is 400MHz. That would explain the blanking.

7. NikosR6

NikosR6 New Member

Heloooooooooooooooo
    My 1000Pro on info ..intput = HDR10+,outpout HDR10+ But on the popup icon(logo) says hdr10! Hisense 100percent sure is compatible with HDR10+ !Is it possible of EDID solution?

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  8. Markswift2003

What does it say bottom right of the info screen if you press the "info" button on the Zidoo remote?

9. NikosR6

NikosR6 New Member

10. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

it's strange, because the internal TCL player displays HDR10 +, can you do something about it?

11. gLo

gLo New Member

Hi guys.
    I updated recently to v6.3.2 and now the zidoo cannot turn the TV on. HDMI CEC is ON, and so the 3 items below.
    Any help?

12. Markswift2003

Does it have some setting somewhere? Or maybe one HDMI port is HDR10+ and another isn't? Don't know.

You could try this:

https://mega.nz/file/kL5m2RJa#Yt8K92z8tiqVrjrhQWEpD8I6fg8MY-BMiRw4GR8duGs

This is your EDID with an HDR10+ block added. If you load this as a Custom EDID the Zidoo will output HDR10+. Whether the TV recognises it is another thing...

13. Markswift2003

OK, so that means you are outputting HDR10+ ok.

I've no idea why the initial logo would say HDR10 - mine says HDR10+.

14. NikosR6

NikosR6 New Member

Yes.....but look the Hisense info!!
    https://ibb.co/P5RYmC3

15. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

Do you know, who is responsible for ZDMC? Any release date for ZDMC 19.1 based on Kodi 19.1?

Is it possible to install Kodi 19.1 and play movies with external player (Zidoo), instead of built in Kodi Player?

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely

16. Markswift2003

Not sure what is happening there unless the TV is not reporting correctly.

Your EDID must be HDR10+ compatible otherwise the Zidoo would not output HDR10+ and from the screenshots, the Zidoo is definitely outputting HDR10+

17. Markswift2003

ZDMC was deprecated a couple of years ago when HT was released.

There were a few updates after the last official version (16) but it is now very very low on the priority list so I doubt there will be any more updates.

If you want to use ZDMC just use the latest version - why do you need anything more?

No, it's not possible to use Kodi with the Zidoo player.

18. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

I will test it over the weekend if it helps :)

19. Markswift2003

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

20. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

LLDV or Regular DV? What's the Difference? | Zidoo forum
    at the bottom of the first page is my EDID