Beta version v1.0.75 for Z9X Pro/Z20 Pro/Z2000 Pro/Z2600/UHD5000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Sanctrum

Sanctrum Active Member

Hmm. Same change log as .83

2. misichavichus

misichavichus Member

Despite the problems in the installed firmware, I will not take risks. For now I'm using another player until the new stable firmware for zidoo comes out

3. supermood

supermood Active Member

also true all dv profiles with enhancement layer without core elec and kodi and plex?
    not so a huge I would love to use the pre installed OS and my emby app (Android tv or Android). do you know the new one a8? android 11 with 8k? usually I would buy current devices not 2 year old ones? thanks!!!

4. KJC

KJC Member

Seems like the upcoming .85 will offer major changes/upgrades, wont it?

cbnbmore likes this.
  5. theory

theory New Member

Forgot about m2ts, but full disc backup = BDMV to me. I used to have a ton of those on my NAS before I stopped caring about DV :)

6. PBEB21

PBEB21 New Member

New firmware version

mcbluna.net/wp/zidoo/zidoo-z9x-pro-firmware-v1-0-86_g-internal-test-version/

7. Duke Sweden

Duke Sweden Member

8. Coincident

Coincident New Member

I updated my Z2600 to the beta firmware v1.0.75_G. Afterwards, it turned out that the player can no longer display the Blu-ray menu for my only ISO, Top Gun: Maverick. The player briefly shows a blue spinning circle, and then the screen goes black. With firmware 1.0.52, the menu was displayed correctly. Are there any other users here who have experienced this problem, and how did you solve it?

9. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Zidoo boxes have always been hit and miss with blu ray menus. They come and go!

10. xskip

xskip Active Member

yes, hit and miss.

the new 4K UHD from Powerhouse Films: Les démoniaques (1974), cca 90GB.
    old z9x - no problem with complete Blu-ray (BDMV) menu etc...
    z9xpro - nope. no go. :)
    eh.

11. Faceman2k24

Faceman2k24 Active Member

1.0.86 internal test versions out there for multiple models now. perhaps we wont see a wider release of 1.0.85 and it will be 1.0.86 or later that gets the wider release.

12. Coincident

Coincident New Member

An update to the very latest beta firmware 1.0.86 and subsequent reset to factory settings fixed the problem. The Blu-ray menu is now displayed again. I'm glad I didn't have to downgrade the firmware and will now stick with the current beta until the final version is released.

gymnos likes this.
  13. Robert17

Robert17 New Member

write it in the section 1.0.86