Beta version v6.3.75 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jan 22, 2022.

1. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

There is a separate thread for requesting features. For number 2, this can already be done with SRT subtitles. PGS subtitles are pictures of letters so I don't think anything can be done.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    JonR likes this.
  2. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I tend to agree. Another release with lots of additions but not many fixes. We see a lot of firmwares which is positive but no progress on long standing issues. TBH I've given up on them ever fixing the audio loss when exiting puase and the poor bluray menu support.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    vddan likes this.
  3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Excellent ;)

4. Markswift2003

It's very tongue in cheek :)

5. Oldirtydog

Oldirtydog Member

received_434365295055590.jpeg received_434365295055590.jpeg received_434365295055590.jpeg received_434365295055590.jpeg Оn 3.66 and 3.75 still showing this.The movies are Star Wars colection and Pirate's all movies.I have nothing download from WWE ,summerslam and other Wwe bulls**ts :)

6. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

muha and xskip like this.
  7. Franconian

Franconian Active Member

+1

This is the only thing I wish and want for me in the future. Otherwise the device is perfect for me, I have no issues with it (I have to say that I don’t use and don’t care about HT)

Please remove the delay or build in an optional setting that rewinds for 3-5 seconds after pushing pause and then play.

Blue Stinger likes this.
  8. Bill-Z9X

Bill-Z9X Active Member

I have been in contact with Zidoo Support about this issue since May 2021, but still nothing has happened. They like to work on things that 1 person in the world needs but on the issue that affects many they do nothing.
    For me, that would also be the only thing that bothers me in general.

Franconian, vddan and Blue Stinger like this.
  9. JonR

JonR New Member

Hi, so with srt subs size can be much smaller? I am looking to buy a Zidoo as I have a new Dune HD player already but srt subs are huge even on small settings when viewing on a projector.

10. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

After installing this 6.3.75 firmware from the menu of the film library, it began to be constantly thrown out to the main screen. Tell me how to roll back to the previous version of the firmware?
    Since the previous version 66, this was not observed. Everything worked great. Resetting to factory settings did not fix the problem.

JosephB. likes this.
  11. domifer

domifer Member

About "Bored" mode:

I like this new feature, I tried both options (Shuffle and Spin), Spin works great , it spins then picks a movie and you have the option to play it or not, but... Shuffle mode randomly picks a movie and starts playing it, in my opinion , it would be better if this is done like the Spin mode: That is, it randomly picks a movie then shows the option to play it or not. Because in many times it will pick a movie you have already seen and you may not want to start watching it again. It's annoying if it starts to play it automatically. Again this is my opinion.
    As for the rest, everything seems OK, I like the new options for compression, WiFi and LAN.

12. Markswift2003

No idea how you've named the movies but obviously the scraper doesn't like it!

You either need to rename the movies so the file names make sense to the scraper, in which case they will be rescraped automatically, or just manually rematch either in the GUI or web interface.

13. Markswift2003

Sorry to state the blindingly obvious, but Bored Mode is just a bit of fun and starting a random movie is the whole point of "Shuffle" (I've asked for the name to change to "Random") - if you do as you say all you'd end up with is two options that do exactly the same thing!!

14. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Did i not request that a while ago ?

15. Markswift2003

Request what?

16. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Thank you @mirror and wish you well for the forthcoming holidays :)

This latest release brings zero to the table for me and at the risk of upsetting other members IMHO there is simply too much attention and focus on HT4, Subtitles, Posters and Scraping etc etc and not enough on the Zidoos' standard functions, to play films and Audio properly. It fails to amaze me that as @Sledgehamma and @blenky have indicated there are still audio issues fast-forwarding & rewinding and Blu-ray playback, particularly with chapter-points is continually overlooked.

Come on Zidoo let's get the basics fixed first and then and only then the fancy stuff.

17. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

I may have got confused
    I asked for a option a while back to randomly pick a movie like kalidescope ( choose a movie to watch that you cant make up your mind ( kids fighting on what to watch ) etc )

or this has nothing to do with it .

plus where is this option ?

18. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

muha, rockmeloman and fsim2000 like this.
  19. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Deary me - I rest my case. No disrespect @DELUCAS but there are more important things to sort!

20. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

He is not the only one to get the WWE stuff and my movies are named as they should: an exact copy of the names on TMDb. When you rematch in manual, the system find the movie right away, without changing anything to the name of the file. Two firmwares ago, some of the files were matched perfectly, the other ones were in unmatched (some for no reason). The accuracy is random: with the different versions of the firmware, one file can be matched one day and not at all the next day, depending the firmware you use.