Beta version v6.3.75 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Really odd - I use NFOs as I say but the other day while testing I reset and scraped the entire library online. The result were a lot of "unmatched" with very few mismatches and certainly no WWF!!

The vast majority of the mismatches involved missing punctuation, some of which are unavoidable because they are not legal characters for file names.

All my movies are MovieName.mkv with the occasional MovieName (Date).mkv where needed (eg Ghostbusters.mkv and Ghostbusters (2016).mkv).

2. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

3. emb531

emb531 Member

I had a ton of WWF/WWE movies on my first scan. Manually fixing them all and has been fine since. Saw the same behavior mentioned before as well, initial scan is wrong, but when manually fixing them the correct movie is found.

4. myzidoo

myzidoo Active Member Beta test group

.....and ....Neo-X, the heavily as "for audiophile" advertized player , amongst other, is still not roon certified

5. Markswift2003

Could do with some examples of exact filenames that were scraped incorrectly as WWF otherwise we can't figure out where the error is coming in..

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Got the FW 6.6.75 pushed today for it. Roon is coming soon they say.

7. emb531

emb531 Member

What is the best method to backup my current HT DB? I could do a fresh scan and get you the filenames.

8. puremind

puremind New Member

well, if that is a reason, the volume buttons do not work at all for me. Why are the buttons there in the remote if they don’t work at all?

focus on the basics and get that solid working. Can’t be that all my other players have no problem with something that simple and this player has useless volume controls.

9. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

And what are the changes in this FW 6.6.75?

10. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

It's fw6.3.75b and you can see the changes list at the beginning of this post.

11. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

The person writes that he received today FW 6.6.75 and not FW 6.3.75. That's why I asked the question.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  12. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Neo series X and S get FW 6.6.75 always. The same but with Front Panel FW.

cVVGLabs likes this.
  13. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

It looks like a typo error .
    But he will confirm shortly .

cVVGLabs likes this.
  14. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Bug report and refresh from previous firmwares Z9X 6.3.75b:
    1) HT: The bug for resume movie still existing. You stop the movie and when you come back later it shows the played time but when you press play icon it starts form the beginning.
    2) SMB service doesn't work in my NAS system (DS918+ DSM 7) while it plays fine in a Zappiti One 4K HDR and a desktop with W10 & 11. Whatever MKV movie you play sound and video run with multiple stops. It seems that by internet bandwidth is slow in despite it's cable connection and exactly the same as Zappiti.

15. Markswift2003

Easiest is just use the backup in Settings/Library/Backup & Restore

16. Markswift2003

1) - As far as I'm aware it's never done that - My guess would be you have bookmarks turned off (Settings/Playback/Bookmarks/Display Mode).

2) No idea - never had any issues with SMB from either my NAS boxes (Western Digital) or PCs (Win7 & 10). Vagaries of home networking probably.

17. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Is there a 6.3.75b ?

If so, is there a changelog.

18. Markswift2003

The S is at v6.6.80 from a few weeks ago.

19. Markswift2003

No. There was actually a pre-release of 6.3.75 but the version numbers weren't iterated for the public release.

dr4go likes this.
  20. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Thank you :)