Beta version v6.3.66 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The 2.35 etc options are only for those with Constant Image Height screens (either 2.35:1 projection screens or 21:9 flatscreens) - so for standard 16:9 screens, just leave on 16:9 and the compression option makes no difference.

And although there are quite a few options for context aspect ratio, yes, what you're using will show as they were made.

TifKag likes this.
  2. muha

muha Active Member

3. dp95zd

dp95zd New Member

Hi, How's your Z9X?Is it working now? It happened to me twice already. I don't know why, and it's working now. I just got it 2 weeks ago.

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Just let us know if we can help anywhere.

5. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

so i can't tell if it works again .. i don't want to waste my time with such a cheap device,., i gave it back

@mirror
    zidoo doesn't take its customers seriously, he doesn't improve anything, he just keeps adding new bugs

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  6. Markswift2003

Of course!

7. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

Could you check ?
    @Markswift2003

note: last two or three firmware have this problem

8. @Markswift2003
    Hi Mark, I'm here every now and then to disturb ..... Meanwhile, I wanted to send you and all your loved ones my best wishes for a Merry Christmas. I would like to know one thing if possible: in the NAS where I keep the contents, speaking of Movies, I have the folders and inside the contents, all in Italian. But in Poster Wall, all films and plots are in English ....... Is it possible to put the titles and plots in Italian? ...... I remember that with some old firmware, everything appeared in Italian. Thanks as always, I apologize again for the inconvenience and I wish you a great 2022, Andrea.

9. muha

muha Active Member

Go to Home Theatre settings Language set to Italiano.

andreamusso.am likes this.
  10. Markswift2003

Hi Andrea - it's really nice to hear from you again - I hope you're keeping well and I'm sure everyone here will join me in wishing you a very merry Christmas and a much better 2022 that the last couple of years have given us!

I must admit the answer to your question is I don't know - I just tried changing to Italiano in both main settings and poster settings and you're of course absolutely right, the descriptions are in English.

We'll have to wait until after the holidays to see what the devs say.

andreamusso.am likes this.
  11. Thank you so much for the beautiful words you have dedicated to me, I sincerely reciprocate ...... As for the Poster Wall, I will wait for the next firmware ..., Thanks in any case, greetings and best wishes to all, Andrea

muha likes this.
  12. Capitan Solo

Capitan Solo Member

Nothing has changed with latest BIOS Z9X_P_v6.3.66_G_202112211834_ota-package.zip

If I try to record an entire movie, a sport event and so on, for unknown reasons:

- something happens after 00:30:00 (hh:mm:ss) that force the exit from HDMI record feature and back Zidoo to its "home page"
    - seems to completes his job, but when I try to play the resulted file, I receive a message that inform me that the file is corrupted/unreadable... :(

Thanks in advance for the attention.
    Paolo Stanic

13. 56k

56k Member

recorder files crash at 3.99 gig video not good

is it fat32 size restriction of android pie?

recorder need to be fix not to crash at 35 minute or 4G files size!

14. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

FAT32 has a very well known and documented file limit of 4GByte. It should NEVER be used for recording or as HDD format over 4 TByte for a media player in general. :eek:

Who told you you should or could?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    Mariusz likes this.
  15. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Thanks for this objective feedback, I'll keep it for a future post

16. OlivierQC

This feature will never be supported at 100% no matter the multimedia box with an RTD1619DR, but it is true that the Zidoo is the worst on this subject.

Good luck in your endeavor :)

17. OlivierQC

It seems that this FW is not different from the previous ones... no major progress with the way I use the Zidoo but if others have seen improvements in other areas then that's great.

And since for a long time now it's always my "Paramount" ISO's that don't work properly for the most part

Apart from that it is always a great device with my local content

18. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

I just watched ISO of The Martian (2015) UHD Extended Edition. The menu worked fine although it took a while to load. The playback of the longer cut also worked fine.

I know that menu support is like playing Baccarat - not all of them will work.

19. OlivierQC

we already know all this

20. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

at some point you just have to throw in the towel and use kodi on another device or zdmc fork for those tv shows. It doesnt miss! I love my shields for tv shows and hd videos. I let zidoo manage 4K and 3D. The End!