Beta version v6.3.66 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

Thank you very much to the entire Zidoo team for the new software.
    All the best, Merry Christmas!

Letmein and AngryVirginian like this.
  2. lawdawg

lawdawg Active Member

Yeah, I think it's doable, as your pictures indicated. Just stating that is what I need the most ;)
    I do have a quick question for you - when I hit pause, I don't see the playbar. It only comes up when I use the left and right buttons to scan ahead and back. I wonder if I checked an option to turn the playbar off when paused? If so I can't find out how to turn it back on. Can you point me in the right direction?

3. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear @Markswift2003

Once you have linked file with correct file naming. I would like to ask about part1, part2 etc. Can I use part01, part02, will it also work?

Thank you in advanced for your help and support.

Sincerely

4. skelton

skelton Member

Thank you Zidoo team for new software, merry christmas to all of you!

AngryVirginian likes this.
  5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Should do - try it.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Pause button doesn't show the playbar by design (less intrusive when in a dedicated cinema) but you can pause with the "ok" button and the playbar shows in that case.

Default is to also show video info but this can be turned off in the context menu (Advanced/More Settings).

7. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

I am loving this update. Thank you @zidoo. I came from Plex and used to have > 2,200 unmatched files as I have a lot of extras saved with Plex naming convention. Scanning used to take forever and unmatched files were unmanageable. With this new update and the option to exclude files with configured keywords, I have cut unmatched files to < 50. The remaining ones are extras placed into Plex folders. Now the scanning is blazing fast and managing unmatched files is a lot easier - I even found 3 movies that were previously unmatched.

Before the update - over 2,200 unmatched files

[​IMG]

.66 update with option to exclude file with keywords

[​IMG]

Now less than 50 unmatched files

[​IMG]

8. muha

muha Active Member

SandorM likes this.
  9. AngryVirginian

Never hurt to be careful. Happy Holidays. :)

muha likes this.
  10. AngryVirginian

Is this new with this update? Sorting by duration now shows the length of each title.

[​IMG]

11. I want to upgrade to this FW but the G version. I have non G version. Where is the installation guide? Cant find. Steps to install the G version? Thanks

12. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

I cant login samba when I set language turkish (türkçe) :(
    (Other language works fine)
    Can you check please
    @Markswift2003

13. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I agree. Pointless as it is imho.

Excluding files or folders from automatic scan using key words works well. The display of this function in the settings of HT (Preferences) is just uggly when you add few words. In my opinion, the different words added should be only displayed in the window when you press on the function to edit. The same for the function above to ignore some words at the start of the titles for the sorting function.

[​IMG]

To mark a movie as watched still has no effect on the bookmark function. The movie restarts at the same resume point you leave it, not at the beginning.

I don't know if it's the same for english but the trailer function is a pain in my language: 30 sec before the trailer starts to play and it freezes few seconds later (another 30 secondes to have it playing again).

As explained by feherzaj51, we really need an update for the translation project with all those new strings not translated. Remember that not all users are english friendly. This was one of the negative points for the french reviewers when testing the Zidoo players and I agree with them.

For the rest, so far so good, at least for my personnal use.

When you open a collection, the display of the duration on the posters is gone.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    vddan likes this.
  14. lawdawg

lawdawg Active Member

I can confirm that marking a movie as watched/unwatched doesn't reset the bookmark/resume.

15. Saberus

Saberus New Member

Seriously dude.. go to the first page of this thread that lists all the new firmwares, select the google play one for your device.. and install like any other firmware.

xskip likes this.
  16. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

got a weird issue tonight
    was on .60 f/w
    been playing same bunch of series episodes no issues
    came back to watch next episode and no audio
    swapped to other episodes from other series and some worked ..especially DA but most 5.1 stuff but not all would have no audio

tried amp settings
    replugging all the HDMIs full power cord disconns nothing helped and the randomness was throwing me

updated to .66 to see if that fixed it
    sadly no

tried the info on the denon amp and it was showing input and speakers output all working at desired volume but nothing coming out on the ones that were all failing (ie Charmed original series which im almost to end of s01)

by chance i tried the volume on remote and all working now
    no idea why it would turn off and why only some files

just a post to add to things to try pile :p

17. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Waiting for FW 6.6.66 on Neo X. :p

18. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Yesterday I had a problem, I could not redo the associations of any film, I entered two new films and they went on "no match", any keyword I put told me that it could not find anything, I tried to do the same thing also with other movies and he could not find anything any keyword I put him, this both with firmware 6.3.60 and with the latest 6.3.66, I have not changed any settings and before it has always worked for me .....

19. muha

muha Active Member

In sweetvoice of Francis Black
    Than the God is 7!

20. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Will solve it in next version.