Beta version v6.3.12 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 Discussion

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

When you open a season of a TV show you have this static setting (per season).

Attached Files:

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Was just copied automatically from whatever language translation. Don't worry I know the difference. :D

Already listened to 24-bit and can confirm or deny the fixes? ;)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021

3. Thank you so much for everything and sorry if I misspelled the word to define the content search. Thanks again and good evening to all, Andrea. Sorry but I'm using Google translate .........

4. Mentor27

Mentor27 Member

I will be at the zidoo in the evening, then I will check ...
    but my settings are correct ... in line with what Nice Monkey writes

Could ZIDOO not add to the descriptions of music files what is the bit depth?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  5. Nice Monkey

They really should do that. The sample-size is far more relevant than the sample-rate for the sound reproduction.

Mentor27 likes this.
  6. Dan

Dan Member

Thought I’d give a full UHD rip of Gemini Man a go on the latest update. The motion is still off and doesn’t look correct at all. Playing on a LG 65CX, Zidoo is set to match frame rate and resolution. Has anyone successfully watched this one?

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yep, ripped no problem, plays no problem, but the motion does look terrible because it's 60Hz so it looks like it was shot on a GoPro.

8. Mentor27

Mentor27 Member

Hello!

I am after the evening tests of the UHD3000 player with the latest firmware.
    Yes, I want to confirm that 192kHz / 24bit music files work properly through the DAC built into the device, both on MP6 and UAPP - great !!!

Well, unfortunately, it was still the same as in the previous software - music with a frequency of 192kHz via HDMI is played incorrectly. Zidoo fix it please ......:D:cool:

I know what a huge difference in sound is made by a DAC, but in the end I don't always need to switch the system from HDMI output to DAC. If I feel like listening, I understand, but when guests come to me, I don't want to run around the equipment, turn on the amplifier, switch loudspeakers, etc., to listen to background music ...

I play the ARCAM receiver on a daily basis, and I have NAD for stereo ...

When friends come, it looks as if I brag about the equipment because I immediately start configuring the devices so that the music sounds good
    :D

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  9. Simon Dagostino

Simon Dagostino New Member

Hello,

I just update the Z1000 pro with beta version v6.3.13 not the google version because i did not install google
    and the trailers still not working of any movie I try everything reset it factory setting and unplug it from power after update but still not working the trailers.
    there is a way to make it work the trailers.

10. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

In the update info for this release it reads 4k menu supported, my list of movies which do not display is growing this annoys me it's not fixed so why include that info in firmware notes.

Also Gemini Man plays back at the wrong framerate 24HZ should be 60

11. Nice Monkey

Can't confirm. BD menu works with most ISO's /folders including 4K. ;)
    Or are you taking about HT4 features? I can't find 4K mentioned in the updates at all.

Can't confirm Gemini Man plays gorgeous to be precise in 59P not 60P. :D

You must be doing something wrong.

12. Nice Monkey

Could you specify in more detail what is wrong with it. Frankly I have very few 192khz titles to test with. These are often LP's having been digitalized which I don't own any.
    Do lower sample-rates 88.4/96 khz sound correctly and play with 24-bit playback as they should?

13. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Gemini man will not play correct frame rate doing nothing wrong plays perfect on oppo clone so file is perfect.

Would you like a list of the 4k movies which refuse to play even the menu?

starters- basic instinct
    indiana jones crystal skull

want to like this player but still is not my go to media player.

14. Nice Monkey

Both Gemini Man and Indiana Jones crystal skull get stuck in the BD Menu indeed. The BD Menu problem is not new and on top of my own problem list for a reason. In fact that one is years old. Please mention it when you think it was solved, that would be real news.
    Problems with BD-Menu are very common if the menu is multi-language which is more often the case with recent movies including UHD.

Both movies play well though without using Menu. Repeat Gemini Man plays at the correct frame-rate and looks identical as on my own OPPO (not a clone).

15. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

OK yes i agree movies play fine without menu, will try again later on Gemini man movie only and see if correct frame rate.

16. giorgi

giorgi New Member

maybe the settings realtek need to include 29.97 / 59.94hz?

17. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

@mirror

LG C9 firmware 5.10.04 and Zidoo Z9X 6.3.12 both updated on the same day.

One of them has reintroduced the Dolby Vision / VS10 resynch bug.

can you test on your C9, happens on both player led and tv led - not as bad is it was when it first happened last year but still it has returned.

Thank you.

18. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

It was the lg update, I also have resyncs with my shield tv with the Netflix app, when dolby vision content is played. But only when the devices are connected to a receiver or soundbar. No resyncs when I connect my devices directly to the tv

My TV LG c9 5.10.04 firmware, z9f dolby vision passthrough Sony soundbar, devices connected through the soundbar are a shield tv 2019 Pro and a zidoo z9x, both have resyncs after the c9 firmware update

A lot of other c9 users have the same problem
    https://www.avsforum.com/threads/of...troubleshooting-firmware-more.3075344/page-79
    And
    https://lgcommunity.us.com/discussion/17185/unstable-dolby-vision-since-5-10-04

19. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Gemini man BDMV full image identifies via Panasonic tv as 60 hz and plays fine no stutter etc and identifies in Z9X info as 59.996 hz on front info screen and output as 60 hz on secondary info screen

Id say you have to go back to the basic zidoo settings cos somethings wrong or actually isnt it just the menu systems not being mastered to same (60 hz) as the rest of the Gemini movie....arent a lot of them not even in 4k too

Btw used play movie rather than menu since i Never use the menu

20. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Gemini man in mkv uhd version is played in 60hz but with the iso version and using the BDmenu the movie is played in 23hz