Tips and tricks. Unofficial guides and fixes. User edition.

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by HaoSs, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

Hy!
    This zidoo x9 is 4.4 android, have an offer of this model in the new box, but it still responds well in 2020? it can also read bdmv and iso from blu ray with menu navigation like x9s, z10, x10 and so on? his android has been updated or is it still 4.4? a hug

2. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

Hy!
    This zidoo x9 is 4.4 android, have an offer of this model in the new box, but it still responds well in 2020? it can also read bdmv and iso from blu ray with menu navigation like x9s, z10, x10 and so on? his android has been updated or is it still 4.4? a hug

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

x9 is to old. even the x9s starts to get a little older, also they are 2 different boxes, there is no compassion between them

4. Cassiano

Cassiano New Member

HaoSs, yes, this model x9 is old, but this x9 reproduces iso/bdmv fro full menus blu ray?

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

probably not. x9s was the one that pushed for blu ray menus

6. bubbleshort1

bubbleshort1 New Member

Thanks for sharing useful information here. If anyone wants to play the best free Bubble Shooter game online for free. Just follow our website and get some useful instruction to earn maximum points through our bubble games website. So must visit at once to play the best online entertaining free bubbleshooter games.

7. Rajiv Kumar

Rajiv Kumar New Member

Dear Members,

Kindly suggest -- One of the major reason why I was very fascinated by Zidoo was that while playing music the visual interface showed the album art rotating and it was really appealing. But when I setup my Zidoo UHD 2000 yesterday and tried looking for the same feature and somehow tried activating the same feature, nothing worked.
    Therefore, somebody please guide me as if I need to activate something or download something to get the rotating visual and also how it can take the lyrics of the song as my player is very well connected to strong wifi..Kindly guide

Regards
    Rajiv

8. chocolate slim

chocolate slim New Member

Anthropology Optional Online Classes For IAS Mains Exam

Sapiens IAS Institute provides the best Anthropology Optional Online Classes with a properly designed strategic study model. Keep in touch to have the most strategic Anthropology Optional Coaching.

Join Anthropology Optional Coaching under the guidance of Mr. Pradip Sarkar in Delhi. These classes are accessible to all students with Anthropology Video Lectures for UPSC online.

Students from around the world can have a guide through UPSC Anthropology Question Papers provided by Sapiens Faculty.

Pradip Sarkar fulfills your hunger to attain your goals through his IAS institute and push you towards the destination.

Is Anthropology Good Option for IAS?

For an IAS Exam, it is easy to go with optional subjects like Anthropology because it helps in easy scoring. Anthropology is the safest choice in the category of optional subjects.

Reasons to choose Sapiens IAS anthropology optional coaching

Recorded online lectures: Now enjoy recorded and live sessions for anthropology optional classes with Sapiens IAS. Live classes mean equal participation to the present students in the class.

Best doubt clearing: You can interact with Sapiens Faculty in real-time to clear out your doubts. You can directly contact Mr.Pradip Sarkar for clarification of doubts.

Proficient faculty: Mr.Pradip Sarkar has built an impressive reputation for his training and coaching classes. With his hard work, today, Sapiens IAS is best for the anthropology UPSC Optional.

Study material: You will not face any problem regarding syllabus completion and for anthropology study materials, once you join Anthropology Optional Coaching with Sapiens Institute. You will have proper exam-oriented material to study.

Multiple test series: Sapiens IAS conducts various anthropology test Series to provide in-hand experience to you for actual exams.

Call: 8700922126 || 011-2875 6962 || 9718354962

Email: sapiensias@gmail.com

Address: 17A/44, W.E.A. 3rd Floor, Near Karol Bagh Metro Station (Pillar No. 99), New Delhi- 110005.

https://www.sapiensias.in/upsc-ias-...ine-coaching-classes-for-civil-services-exam/