Recommended Settings and other knowhow for HiFi players/playback

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nice Monkey, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Everything solved, amazing ...thank you enry184 :)

enry184 likes this.
  2. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Hi,
    after a few days of testing I can say that this UAPP is not at all stable, frequent interruptions and loss of control due to the crash of the UPnp Renderder on the source side, in this case the Zidoo.

Does anyone know of any possible settings to make the system more stable?

Thank you

3. enry184

enry184 Member

Very strange. UAPP works great, I don't have any stability or crash problems.

4. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I don't have any issues either. There's a very Active UAPP Forum here: -

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/usb...quitous-usb-audio-support-for-android.704065/

You could try raising your issue on there maybe. There are quite a few settings in UAPP though and maybe there's one that relates to this

5. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@Ozzyoz - looking for something totally unrelated I came across this potential fix: - When you have opened UAPP, try going into: settings/USB audio tweaks/Buffer size and change this to a higher setting. Not sure whether you change this in your Zidoo, on your phone or both. Hope it helps

6. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Thank to all ,
    Maybe the problem was the background battery usage on the Zidoo side within the Android code of the UAPP app.
    So was the message "not enabling background battery usage may cause interruptions"
    Now I have enabled this option, which is found in Android within the App options

7. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

At the end of the games I bought a Raspberry Pi4 and installed Volumio free.... much better ( zero stop ) than a UAPP app that doesn't work well .
    No response from UAPP support

8. enry184

enry184 Member

It works great for me

9. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Yes but you use Mconnec and dont have the Z9X , i think the poor ram is the gap
    I installed UAPP on my smartphone and purchased their UPnp renderer, I assure you that it disconnects after a while especially with tracks 24 - 192.
    It's not stable

Last edited: Mar 13, 2024