New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Apr 18, 2017.

1. tkphilip

tkphilip New Member

Yes, I update this aldy

2. aleks061

aleks061 New Member

The Blu-ray menu is slow, please correct it.

3. ikkjr

ikkjr New Member

_ 2017-05-17 01.13-01.jpg

After the Play/Pause button is pressed, the movie info (Title, Audio, Subtitle, Encode, Bitrate, resolution etc) shown up for just 1-2 seconds & disappeared. Is it possible to retain those info on screen until the user press the Play/Pause button again. Thanks:)

4. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

I'd rather it not stay on screen as it causes screen burn on OLED and Plasma TV's thanks.

5. I'm going to try out my HDMI 2.0 and new but I'll try

6. Roger Kao

Roger Kao New Member

Hi, Zidoo team.

I just change my recording storage device from USB3.0 128GB to 2.5" USB 3.0 external hdd 2TB. (Since I reported last time that USB3.1 flash drive 256GB can't record properly.)

I have a serious problem about HDMI In recording.

I just tried to record it with long time, 6hrs35mins and 7hrs, and I woke up in the morning, I found the HDMI In App hang and the recording time stopped at 6hrs 29mins 59s (the other time is 6hrs 59mins 59s).

And the pop-up said HDMI In is no response terminate it or wait.

Please help to fix this issue, I need to record TV Program for a long time.

I just don't want to come back here to report recording issue a period of time...

My recording setting: Format TS/BitRate 10M/Sampling 48000
    Recording storage: Toshiba Canvio Basic USB3.0 2TB NTFS.

7. Roger Kao

Roger Kao New Member

For more information, I checked the two file which were set to record 6hr35mins and 7hrs, and their video length match the recording time, but after about 1.5hr there are no image, only sounds.

And the size of file are both about 13G. Since the size of file with 10M bitrate 1080P right now is about 8GB,(for more specific 8.6G), I think in this case the HDMI In recorded correctly only about 1.5hrs.

Maybe it's compatibility issue with large capacity hdd? Because I used to record with my 128GB USB Flash drive, and the recording time can reach 20hrs.(with FW1.3.0; 4.2GB/hr), and 10hrs(with FW1.4.4; 8.6GB/hr).

But when I use 256GB or 2TB to record it will produce this issue.

256GB maybe issue with "USB3.1" but this time, my external HDD is also USB3.0, so I don't get it. Please please help to check this issue.

I will test it with 2TB external HDD with format exFat again. I will update if there is any change.

Best regards,
    Roger Kao.

8. X8fan

X8fan Member

For x9s owners, does blu-ray menu come up every time you click on "Show Blu-ray Menu"?

I have X8 (v1.4.4) and blue-ray menu never shows.

9. Henry

Henry New Member

I get MAYBE 1% in ZDMC - 0% in Kodi but quite a few in Media Center - but I don't like their scraper and other basic functionality - can't give a %

10. Igor!

Igor! New Member

Up

11. gaki

gaki Member

Try the Media Center, the functionnality was designed for this player

12. darksider11

darksider11 Member

Hi, I am new in this forum and I have a question I installed v 1.4.4 and also installed ZDMC v 17.1 and when I pause DTS HD or TrueHD movies I heard a sound like this "tum tum tum" please fix it, thank you,

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    spawn_lmg and Chirita Laurentiu like this.
  13. darksider11

darksider11 Member

Hi,Is ziddoo x9s compatible with any usb hub device? I want to connect more disks to the box. thank you.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  14. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

Hi, I'm using an HDD hub (5 x HDD) connected to the box through USB 3.0... works great in V1.2.12
    There's seem to be a bug in V1.4.4 that USB 3.0 works only at USB2.0 speeds... this may be a problem for playing high bit rate 4k movies.
    If you need to play 4k movies, i'd wait for Zidoo to fix this bug.

darksider11 likes this.
  15. darksider11

darksider11 Member

Hi
    Thanks for the answer, my
    idea
    is to only have more HDD, s connected to the box.

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

I think the most I seen tested was 7 and they where all detected. Probably can go higher

darksider11 likes this.
  17. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I am running a 10-slot Docking Station, no problems with that.

18. darksider11

darksider11 Member

Hi, Nice Monkey, I tested a hub usb device but no disk is detected.

19. Alfredo M.

Alfredo M. New Member

can you show me which hub you have?

darksider11 likes this.
  20. polakis

polakis Member

the 4K hfr hdr movie Billy Lynn at 60fps zidoo cant handle the natural move nice. Do you think an update could help?