New firmware v1.3.0 beta version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Mar 4, 2017.

1. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Whether the problem is solved in the firmware release with YouTube Kids, Google Play Music?
    Currently working only when setting audio output to "LPCM 2" When installing Auto", "RAW" or "Multi Chanel LPCM" apps don't work and hang the system.

2. Marchelo

Marchelo New Member

Thank very much for your answer:)
    Too bad, I will not keep the box:mad::(
    Bye

3. caudibur

caudibur New Member

Hello. Thank you for your time working. Great new improvement for the external subtitles. Will you put the new features on the internal ones in the next days?
    Regards

HDMEDIA likes this.
  4. tiqq

tiqq New Member

It looks like I have audio problems with all 3D-ISOs while usinng 2ch PCM output for the tv in the bedroom.
    DD stops playing and DTS stutters after some time while the video still plays.
    Same movies play fine if connected to the tv in the livingroom. Weird...
    Also 2D-ISOs don´t make any problems so far.
    Any ideas what could cause this?

EDIT: The movies also don´t play fine in the livingroom.
    Looks like the movie resyncs from time to time (audio and video stops and continues again).

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  5. javarix

javarix Member

Push

X10 comes soon with some updates. Since the x10 the follow-up model I ask myself the following. Will the x9s get the same opportunities? Or does it remain so with the problems as they are so far? Do you make the x9s finally operational or remains an unfinished project? Topic hdmi in recording. So, many other things do not go. So maybe you make a message as it continues with the x9s. thanks

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I would not worry too much about X9S development as both players are almost identical functionally. Differences are almost entirely mechanical with the exception of the Front Display which may require a dedicated FW (mainly packaging) but a special driver could cope with it too?

A real new chipset/SOC always leads to a new development line, this is not the case here. As strange as it may sound X9 and X9S have different chipsets but X8, X9S and X10 use a common SOC.

7. sem1903

sem1903 New Member

why i need kodi for play my avi files cos internal player dont play it

8. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

I answered to your question before. There's no need to repeat the same question over and over again.

9. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

i know it's a beta but the past few days when i stop any movie with the red button if stops then starts again even if i press the back button. Goes in a loop only way to stop is to switch off.

10. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Red button?
    I use return key to stop.
    Anyway never happened to me.

11. AlexNg

AlexNg New Member

hello

thank you for update blu ray meun , it is very useful.

Ver 1.3.0 , subtitle adjust time too short only 3 second , Ver.1.2.x subtitle offset can 60 second more

please fix it and update at next ROM

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  12. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Paco you not very helpful, like i said the return key also does not work.

13. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

gadgetman, I report what happens to me. I do this every days, every time I use Media center.
    Please be more kind.

14. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

yes and i am reporting what happens to me not making this up i have a problem like several other posts which again your responses are not good i would prefer for you to remain quiet if you have no ideas. thanks

javarix likes this.
  15. Jepsa

Jepsa New Member

Hello all,

i just purchased one x9s and i am waiting for is arrival.

Will try to share my experience and any issues encountered with new beta fw.

Regards,

HaoSs likes this.
  16. perpetrador

perpetrador New Member

Good afternoon, I just bought this zidoo and I have updated the firmware to this latest version. I have problems with DTS and DTS-HD audio/video drops. V1,2,12 official firmware too.

17. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

The red and green keys are App shortcut keys to FW 1.2.9, not sure if those keys are redefined in FW 1.3.0. The never ending loop in media player is when it encounters unsupported video format, it stops and plays the next video file if loop all option is set, or loops on the only file in the folder. Like you said, the only way out is to power the box down. So what App did you define the red & green keys as? Did it perform as intend prior to FW 1.3.0?

I envy the supporting staffs here, cause they guess mostly right on very brief description of issues people bring to this forum.

18. mgl

mgl New Member

Same here

19. mitommoc

mitommoc New Member

When firmware v1.3 Stable Release? I can't wait because i don't use Beta version. :D

20. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Thanks for your reply but it happens in kodi only within the ziddo app home theatre works. The video files played back perfectly on previous firmwares.

I would use the theatre app all the time but i find that useless for scraping movies, why it does not use the info that is in the movie folder already from my tinymediamanager i use.