New firmware v1.0.34 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

For me, audio out of sync in kodi only. YouTube and MXPlayer seem to be ok.

P.S. OgYoutube included in zidoo's firmware seems to be outdated. Download does not work. I found more recent version on apkmirror

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. cyber7

cyber7 Active Member Beta test group

I alsowatch AlJazeera Live with no out-of-sync problmes

3. crocell

crocell New Member

@Agnul reports that 1.0.34 update has broken Airplay functionality of X6 ; does anyone here have the same issue ?

4. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

It's about IOS 9.3.We'll be update soon.

5. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

grummel! du bist deutscher und lamentierst doch hier staendig rum, hahaha..grummel....passender name

6. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

grummel krummbaer, grummel hier nicht rum, geh mal ins mygica oder noch besser, in das arnubox forum, wenn du dort rumgrummelst gibts gleich eine auf die zwoelf..hahaha

7. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

Please stop that german mumbo jumbo. It's useless outside Germany and we are not in Germany

nice159, Rene Veen, nakata and 2 others like this.
  8. negher

negher Member

grummel2005 - go on holiday, but especially remembers Antonio Razzi ....

9. Joescarbrough

Joescarbrough New Member

You asked who "we all" is, perhaps if you'll start at the beginning of this thread and look. It's you verses person after person. As the other member said, it's all about how you say things.

Moving on now, I'm finished replying to this ridiculous debate.

10. Joescarbrough

Joescarbrough New Member

Couldn't be happier with the latest update. Things loaded smoothly and everything appears to be working perfectly.

Thanks devs, for your continued hard work.

11. jeffreydeleeuw

jeffreydeleeuw New Member

moderators, why dont you moderate all the junk out of this thread and keep the real sdtuff about firmware 1.0.34 ?
    its 5 pages of bullshit

BowWow1954, nakata, cyber7 and 2 others like this.
  12. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

+1
    yes you are absolutely right!

i deleted all my needed replys to people which are only writing to blame or bother me
    now it is up to them to do!

@Joescarbrough
    @neamielu
    @cyber7
    @blazer
    @skyhigh
    @negher

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    nexy33, BowWow1954 and nakata like this.
  13. negher

negher Member

What to say????? .... Poor

14. grummel2005

yes you are poor :) or better :(

15. blazer

blazer Member

I was testing the Zidoo kodi on another machine and saw the video/audio sync issue with kodi only when playing 5.1/DTS audio in the video.

I did find a temporary solution though:

Initially, leave stereo upmix switched off in settings.
    Play the 5.1/DTS video and see the sync issue.
    Click on the audio and subtitle settings button on the on screen interface (speaker icon)
    Turn on Stereo upmix. Screen will go blank for a couple of seconds and the video will resume playback.
    Whilst the audio and subtitle settings is still up, turn off Stereo upmix. Screen will go blank for a couple of seconds and the video will resume playback.
    Click the button for playback to start from the beginning and sync will now be perfect.

You will have to do this every time you play a video again but it does provide a temporary solution and may assist engineers in isolating the fault.

Noticed that if you ship through the video whilst playing, sync is maintained, so you only have to do it once each time.

Braubursch likes this.
  16. Paulo Correia

Paulo Correia Member

Wow, just received my box in the mail yesterday, and already there is a new firmware update. It came with v1.0.33
    To install the regular kodi, do I just uninstall zdmc and then install the regular version of kodi. What updates/mods is in zdmc over kodi? Is there an advantage in using kodi instead of zdmc?
    This box is fast. I had a Pure Linux S802 box before, this thing is even faster. Heard some people complain of the box running hot, I find it a lot better than my old box.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  17. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

IIRC, devices based upon Google's Android TV platform, e.g. Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, Amazon Fire TV Box, etc. allow the user profile to be linked to multiple accounts, but none of them support multiple user profiles.

18. grummel2005

most of the promised repairings are NOT in the new firmware 1.0.35!
    why not?

19. Paulo Correia

Paulo Correia Member

Do the firmware updates have to bee added in succession (one after another), or can I skip eg 1.0.33 to 1.0.35?

20. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

But wait... where is 1.0.35 firmware? :) Vanished into thin air?

cyber7 likes this.