New firmware v1.0.34 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Mar 26, 2016.

1. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

gone with the wind ... the wind of change :)

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Avoiding (comprehensible) irony, I think Zidoo now is aware that 1.0.35 is (too) buggy and correctly they withdrawn it.
    I stay firmly on 1.0.34 until a better version will be released.

3. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

They promised emergency upgrade for 1.0.35 users. But, then they deleted thread where this was promised.

Now, no 1.0.35, no promises, all is fine (but not for users that have 1.0.35 release installed)

4. Paulo Correia

Paulo Correia Member

I'm on 1.0.33. I'm thinking of upgrading to 1.0.34? Is it worth it, or should I wait for the next stable firmware update?

5. Paulo Correia

Paulo Correia Member

This is why I never rush into updating. I wait and read comments from members to see if stable and if there are any bugs. Newer does not always mean better.

6. RPM55

RPM55 New Member

It would be nice if they would put these new firmware updates out as beta versions so that the bugs could be worked out. It would also be nice if there were a way to uninstall a buggy update and go back to a previous version.
    I updated to 1.0.35 and now have several issues. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for a new and improved version.

7. PacoRabanne

Wait...

8. ed van stralen

ed van stralen New Member

i have a mele f10 deluxe fly air mouse and the home button don't work..
    the problem can be solved bij editing a file (generic keyboard layout or something like that) in android system.

is this a thing that can be integrated in the new firmware please ?
    my english is not so good but you can google at mele f10 deluxe home button not work ...

thank you and sorry for bad english

9. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

While you are waiting for a firmware update, keep in mind that the 'My Box' mode buttons are for use with Mele Android TV boxes, but you can learn all the Zidoo remote buttons, including the Home button, in Set Top Box (STB) or TV remote learn mode.

10. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

Where is promised "emergency update" for those who have installed faulty 1.0.35? @spring ?

RPM55 likes this.
  11. PacoRabanne

12. bigpoppapaul

bigpoppapaul Member

@mirror Is .34 an ota online update yet? My box is still on .33 and it says that it's the latest version.

13. PacoRabanne

Do the update manually.