Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by mirror, Jan 24, 2018.
Poster wall on BOX:
Browse by PC：
Control by mobile:
Control by control 4:
WOW!!! This is awesome.. When is coming soon??
Which version to do?
We will see it soon in beta forum?
I would appriciate when Zidoo would put the same efforts in improving the FW (upgrade to Android 7.1) so that the passthrough feature (for the internal Kodi player) is supported out of the box.
Then you would already have all the nice overviews as shown above maintained and improved by a great Kodi-community. In my point of view - it is the wrong strategy to compete with Kodi.
1. So there’s a software program we can install on the PC to manage files, etc ?
2. Remote control on the phone/tablet? And with artwork and controls similar to Zappiti and Kodi?
3. Why is the X10 no longer avail on Amazon USA?
4. When will this be avail for x10?
Thanks!! Looks great!!!
thanks so much Mirror.
nice work as usual
The films informations are in Italian language too?
Where the Poster Wall grab the information?
will it have actor's posters and bio like zdmc?
Unfortunately, many movies and series are not recognized correctly.
Great job Zidoo Team.
it is very beautiful and I like it a lot, I made captures on my french thread
I'll do a review on Home Theater 2.0, and I will include it in my X10 review
we have to scan the movie files several times, of my 240 movies there are 4 that it did not find, i used the manual search, it works very well.
Same for me. I don't understand the logic the scraper uses to recognize series or movie titles. Sometimes errors are absolutely inexplicable...
Indeed many are well recognized!
Italian is not yet supported, but is not a big problem for me, because I still prefer to use Media Center, even Home Theater is nice.
I agree with what you say.
Many movie titles are not recognized at the end of the scan.
There is no way to force them and eventually add the poster?
I tried the control center by scanning the QR code with my ipad, it works well at first sight.
As mentioned above, it takes several scan / update to have all the movies or almost.
With a file of 240 movies only 4 movies were not found, i used the manual search (I deleted the year between parentheses), it works very well.
From tests done yesterday, I deleted the year between parentheses but it didn't work
Could you tell me where you downloaded that app?
you just have to scan the QR code with your cell or your tablet
So far so good with this.
Just a few things that could be improved.
1. Re-Match - When you hit seach it should pars out the "." between words. The.Matrix.Reloaded
2. Alow the user to change the Scaper from IMDB to TheTVDB
3. The scraper should not just look at the end of the file name most things DL of the interent will have The.Matrix.Reloaded.2003.720p.BDRIP.HIV
4. The scraper should look at the year as well. Take for expample Split (there are 6 movies with the same Name).
5. After the scan There were some movies there were not found at all. (could not event find them in the Not Matched area.
6. The TV scraper did not match 75% of my files. Same issue (1)
7. If you can add a check Mark or something to the poser saying you have watched the video.
7a. In the posert Opions - Add a watched button. 8. Sometimes if you update the files names of your content and scann agian the files will not show up at all.
9. Looks like there is a limitation on how many files you can have in a collection.
A. How I met your mother TV Show olny takes season 1-6
B. Season 7-9 will not match up.
C. Tried many combination of filenames.
D. Tried Manualy adding it and it will not match.
PC Connection tool.
1. I could not find the area to update the Database
2. Bug in the Folder - select a SMB Link - Go into a folder. Use back button. takes back to the root. Use the back button again takes back to the folder.
I have problem to, in kodi the best way to scrape movie is by name (original title) with each word separate with "." and year of movie. But it stuck at "." the movie 2012 will not be search at all!
Separate names with a comma.