DMP-A6 Feature Request

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Xyzzy, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Dan78

Dan78 New Member

That would be great - similar to the NAD M33 view ….album art with track,album,artist

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Looked back it is a "text only theme" promised to be added with a future update.
    No this is without the cover to make space for a really big font and scrolling tags.
    Great for wild streaming, collections and collection type albums.

Asked for that when I did my review of the Zidoo Neo X (already End Of Sales) ;)
    No indication for the when so it may take some time.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
  3. wcseow

wcseow Member

Configurable theme possible? so that one pick and choose what one wanted to be displayed

billymac and Nutul like this.
  4. Nice Monkey

You missed that one?

From my review:

The main player screen can be changed to multiple theme views which all are really gorgeous. They can be accessed by an icon on the Top/Right. The "i" view shows the music player which got multiple themes. Currently there are just 2 themes, with minimal difference as can be seen above, but more are on the way inclusive a promised "Text Only" view. That is interesting as it should enable reading Artist+Title at a viewing distance. Themes are selectable not only in setup but can also be rotated by a simple swipe.

5. Jaws_audiophile

Jaws_audiophile New Member

Would like this as well!

6. Jaws_audiophile

I would like to see a feature that you can filter or search on bitrate specification when searching for a radio station.

7. Nice Monkey

That is up to the APP to offer that. Some Internet Radio App's have good selections.
    Still trying to find the "Radio Time" App as included by Dune but without success thus far. Found multiple but not that same APP.

8. Jaws_audiophile

Thx, hopefully the support members of the APP see this as well.

9. wcseow

wcseow Member

Yes I am aware of the 2 themes, which one select which one to use.

Sorry, I may not be clear. What I alluding to being configurable is that I can choose which "fields" that to be displayed. Meaning I may choose Artwork and title only and hide rest,orr artwork and bit rate etc...

billymac likes this.
  10. Inti

Inti Active Member

I think VTuner internet radio is nice with plenty good stations

11. dadi

dadi New Member

Hi all, after using this (really) wonderful device for a few days, some points immediately appears to me :

THE PLAYER :
    1 - Already reported, a volume leveling with if possible choice of LUFS target level would be great and I think necessary for a stand alone usage (EOS with internal libraries).
    MUSIC LIBRARY :
    1 - The Tabs : If "Genre" and "Library" are in the view tabs, I think it would be a better/other option to add "Libraries" in the filter icon we find in "Tracks" and make this filter icon available and active in the other views (at
    least "Artistes" "Albums").

I stop here for now and congratulations to the developers...

12. Nice Monkey

It will probably always remain pre-configured but with more themes to select from.

Nutul likes this.
  13. Guenter

Guenter Member

14. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

Hahaha...
    sorry. I see this being the classical ".." entry (meaning "parent folder", or consistently "back"...) in the directory contents being treated as a file-entry, and hence scrolling together with all the files...
    A dedicated command / button was a concept (as a software developer) that didn't come to my mind until indeed I had to cope with large lists, then I just didn't include such entry in the directory contents, and implemented a separate button to go to the parent folder (btw, visible only if not browsing the root...)

This is indeed a very easy fix; it is harder graphically than it is from a software perspective, and will possibly get fixed.

15. videogamedrome

videogamedrome New Member

Native support for Deezer would be great as would support for iHeartRadio... I couldn't get the app to sideload. If anyone has an APK that works please share it with me.

Guenter likes this.
  16. Hannibal_

Hannibal_ Member

It would be nice if the iOS app would activate the Apple Watch audio controls.

17. Bluenight

Bluenight Member

It would be nice to see notification on mobile phones lock screen from the EverSolo control app. Showing whats playing and play, pause skip tracks. The usual stuff.

billymac, RoDa and Miki222 like this.
  18. NWN

NWN Member

I wonder if it would be possible to add an alphabetical index on the right side (A, B, C, ...) when scrolling through your albums/artists that you could click on to jump directly to the related letter. The would make us avoid having to scroll through all the albums/artists when looking one up.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
    lemongrass, RoDa, Mikeees and 2 others like this.
  19. Bonzo

Bonzo Active Member

This is the next obvious solution to my spinning volume knob request mentioned on the page before this. It needs to have something because scrolling as it is couldn't be more tedious. Adding letter pick buttons like you said seems like the next best thing, OR, to do both in combo.

Amnesiac likes this.
  20. NWN

NWN Member

With volume knob ok as an extra, but also be able to do it from phone or tablet while in Cast mode :)