Beta version v6.4.65 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000, v6.7.85 for NEO S/NEO X/NEO Alpha release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Hi , and what did you get from the Z20pro compared to the older (but still better) Z9X?

2. Paul10mmring

Paul10mmring Member

Just a built in hard drive!! Everything else is poor support has been very bad. I moved all to NAS units so movies and TV shows all on that now And I have moved over to Dune media player just for me works out of the boc

3. Galactic

Galactic New Member

Does anyone know if they release this year, another better player than Z9X Pro? I still have Z9X, Pro not that good to upgrade.

4. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Better than what?
    Better than who.... Sony, Oppo clone?
    But above all, what coding? Is there a need?
    I don't think there is a perfect player on the market where Zidoo can improve on the Z9X

5. Galactic

Galactic New Member

I think someone mentioned that a new zidoo players line up is in the works and they will have for example, better support for both FEL and MEL layers regarding Dolby Vision.

6. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Ugoos am6b + coreelec ?? But then you will have other bugs

7. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

Hi. Bugs? Nothing serious at the moment, and they are being fixed on a regular basis. Very active forum on coreelec. The ugoos is really nice, super fast in comparison with the zidoo. Superior image quality. I really recommend to try it. It takes a while to get it up and running for the first time and to load it on the eMMC drive, but it is really not difficult. Z9x is an end-of-life product. Not to mention the lack of adequate response from zidoo developers, which is quite an insult to buyers.

Last edited: May 6, 2024
  8. Jimibxl

Jimibxl New Member

+1000

9. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Hai , my was , actually was question ... did I miss the point of ?
    Well...I plan to try..but are we off topic Zidoo ...
    Are there problems with movie covers?

10. ShalamovV

ShalamovV New Member

hell0,
    i have zidoo uhd3000. latest beta firmware.
    i play iso sacd. it sounds great, but in right bottom corner i see only correct time of the first track. and next songs have incorrect. it shows always time of the first track when i play the second and etc.
    is it my bug? or bug of firmware?
    i have approximately 10-12 sacd iso. the same issue.
    thank you.

11. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Likely an easy work to make firmware version for Z9X from Z9XPro .86 but doesn't come out as soon as we expect. Really frustrating!! :mad:

12. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Right now, I'd settle for an updated version of ZDMC....

ShalamovV likes this.