Beta version v6.4.06 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 21, 2022.

1. vddan

vddan Active Member

I admit that I did not understand everything!

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I'll admit, I had to ask ;)

3. vddan

vddan Active Member

4. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

My zidoo is set so all films play LLDV (with a custom EDID within my HD Fury) - there seems to be very limited HDR10+ stuff available these days - my TV is non DV. I may wrong but when I play a "Dolby Vision" title, a VS10 logo appears for a second or two in the top left of the screen. Maybe we could have a similar Logo when HDR10 or HDR10+ films are played? or is this what is being requested?

5. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

Oh really ! My mistake, I can't remember seeing that granularity before, maybe I mostly checked non-HDR movies before and didn't pay attention. So, what changed is that these infos are now also displayed in the playback Video Information popup ?

To call this window with a CEC tv remote, press OK (which stops playback) then Down (to access advanced infos) then you can scroll down to display HDR infos.

6. Markswift2003

It already does that - so if you play HDR10 or HDR10+ natively, an appropriate logo appears.

The way you do it with LLDV (and me too) means that the VS10 logo appears when it's converting content to DV and the Dolby Double D logo appears for actual DV content.

What's being requested is the addition of a couple of lines to the Simple Information screen (selectable in Settings/Playback/Function Keys/Information Key).

rozel likes this.
  7. Markswift2003

No - as I say, all that's changed is the Info key works for online content.

Yohmi likes this.
  8. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

And I didn't :p
    Thanks Mark :D

Markswift2003 likes this.
  9. X-hedgehog

X-hedgehog New Member

Thanks for the update. The HDMI CEC works fine.
    Is there any way to disable this feature?

P.S. I am waiting for a solution to the problem with streaming applications

puremind likes this.
  10. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Thank you - much appreciated. However I get the VS10 Logo when the title is already DV - is this because it's converting to LLDV for my non-DV tv ? And exactly where do the HDR logos appear please?

11. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Logos appear top/left by Zidoo and mostly bottom/right by the TV too.

You would get VS10 DV top/left with HDR bottom/right when VS10 is converting for you for a HDR10(+) only TV.
    Timing may vary when these appear exactly.

12. Markswift2003

No - double check - if the source is DV when using LLDV then the logo is the Double D because it's outputting natively.

The HDR logos appear if you play HDR10(+) content natively - ie set HDR to "Auto" so HDR10 outputs HDR10 and HDR10+ outputs HDR10+ (and HLG outputs HLG).

vddan and rozel like this.
  13. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Thank you Mark - I'll have a good look tomorrow - there's too much going on later in the footy world for my Zidoo :eek:

vddan and Markswift2003 like this.
  14. MaStErOfDiSaStEr

MaStErOfDiSaStEr New Member

the update will play all films in hdr10. DV is not displayed

15. muha

muha Active Member

Is this FW with fixed HDMI-CEC?

16. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

So, online trailers have been disabled in this FW?

17. MaStErOfDiSaStEr

MaStErOfDiSaStEr New Member

I reset to factory settings. It works now

darkeyes909 likes this.
  18. bader

bader New Member

thank you This is much better with the album of songs and it seems a lot faster system than before but I have Dolby discs that don't work with the menu

19. bader

bader New Member

Just get this

Attached Files:

20. bader

bader New Member

The trailers are not working please edit this too and link the trailers to youtube

JosephB. and thivame like this.