Beta version v6.3.0 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 30, 2021.

1. TouchTunesHero

TouchTunesHero New Member

Has the elevated blacks issue been fixed?

2. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

Has anyone tested HDR10+ files on this player?

3. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

HDR10+ works fine on here ,havent tested the new .20- ,3 f/w which came out in last couple weeks,but tested a lot of hdr10+ tv and movies before , and no ones said they stopped working in these last couple f/w so far

4. apgood

apgood New Member

Noticed UDH Bluray iso's I have (e.g Jack Reacher & The Mummy - Tom Cruise version) don't play properly both via Menu or direct play, but work fine on Dune Vision 4K Solo.
    Anyone have similar experience with UHD Bluray iso's on this version?

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  5. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

Auto hdr option in 6.3 seems to have broken hdmi handshakes somehow for DV content. keep getting black screens.

If anyone can help with this post as well. Would be greatly appreciated.
    forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/recommended-settings-and-other-useful-stuff-for-rtd1619-players-includes-unbrick.82695/page-24#post-151728

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Had a few spontaneous reboots with this FW always after using the remote for some action (Media Center). Anybody else seen this too?

7. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

Very good, probably going to upgrade and get a TV that support HDR10+ HDR and DV

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  8. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Was close ;)

9. NikosR6

NikosR6 New Member

Hello hello to all!!! I just noticed on the zidoos screen the indicator "Online" what is it if anyone knows?
    Thanks in advance Nikolas!

10. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Yes, I almost installed it on my Z1000 Pro until I read the Changelog! The link needs to be altered so it simply opens the page of firmware links, allowing the member to choose which is relevant for him/her.

DELUCAS likes this.
  11. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Unless you mean the little ethernet or wifi graphics in the bottom right (which just indicate connection to either) then I've no idea what you mean - can you send a screenshot?

12. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

13. NikosR6

NikosR6 New Member

On the left side of the Hdr indicator "Online" indicator was.1000pro is mine with latest beta fw!!

Attached Files:

14. JamesYAOL

JamesYAOL New Member

Do HDMI audio output support IIS LVDS format? thanks,@mirror

15. JamesYAOL

JamesYAOL New Member

@mirror Suggestion: Can you make it easier to delete/clean up favourist list? Also can you add page up/dn on favourist list? thx.

16. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

Goodmorning everyone.
    I ask the developers if it is possible to enter the bitrate data dynamically and not statically.
    It would be nice to have the two separate parameters for audio and video (as on oppo 203).
    I don't think there are any problems of layout because in the info screen there is enough space to add information.
    Thanks for your interest.;)

joe

P.S. i posted here because i don't know where to post to developers directly.

17. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

So did it actual say "Online" as text?

If so - I know the box frequently calls home and elsewhere to check for updates etc (you can see what's happening with Wireshark) so I would assume that's what it was.

NikosR6 likes this.
  18. NikosR6

NikosR6 New Member

Thanks for the reply bro!!!!i am sure 100 percent online was!!!!next time i will capture it and post it back!!!!!Thanks again

19. DELUCAS

That was what i was afraid of …….
    But i knew nice monkey was reffering it to as a place to go to get the latest update .
    But could of spelt a disaster as such .

20. DELUCAS

ive been hoping for that for Years ………