Alpha version v6.3.96 for Z9X release.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 12, 2022.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  2. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

Super fast, thx mirror!

3. What do you mean by "Only future events will synchronize data." ?

4. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

AVR volume control has started working properly for me. I have a Marantz, so probably people with Denons should also have it working.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    dwalme likes this.
  5. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

I have disconnected my cec blocker and I'm testing it.
    After 15 minutes of testing, everything is working again, no connection issues from my Soundsystem to my TV. And I also can control the volume of my receiver with the zidoo remote.
    First impression is, everything seems to work fine, but the cec needs to be tested over a longer period of time to make a final judgement

6. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

Fantastic to hear. Time for me to order a Zidoo Bluetooth remote as CEC volume control was the main issue holding me back.

7. Purple

Purple New Member

Sweet! Can't wait to test out Trakt.

8. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Can somebody explain what Trakt is about?

Did a quick try for HDMI-CEC and Zidoo Z9X does not not block switching to the designated port for other boxes anymore when in standby.
    Did not test it all but for sure another step was made. Moved my HDMI-CEC blocker to my Neo X for now. ;)
    Volume control with my Onkyo still works fine.

9. vddan

vddan Active Member

Yes a little Tuto for Trakt would be welcome!

10. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

11. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

+1

Do you mean anything you watch from now on will update in your Trakt profile?

12. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Is there a G version of the alpha. Would like to try but don't want to install a non G version.

Glorioso likes this.
  13. HDGuy

HDGuy Active Member

Thanks for Trakt! :)

I noticed the last firmware wasn't scraping IMDB and Rottentomatoes info properly for the poster wall, often the info wouldn't be there. Was that fixed?

Also, will Trakt ever be able to synchronize with past watched content? That would be of great benefit for people with large collections.

Edit- Nevermind, I see the options are there for Trakt library sync which is awesome!

dwalme likes this.
  14. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

Still no audio delay solution...

Sincerely

15. Xiro

Xiro New Member

now the cec is perfect, nice job

16. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

A general update for all models is expected to come soon now by me. ;)

Switching between my 4 players was never so simple as now using HDMI-CEC plus my new 4-port USB-3c Switch. :p

Did not see any Trakt experiences yet. I think these are being expected and awaited for by Zidoo.

blenky likes this.
  17. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

That is being worked on I think (hope). This release is primarily to fix CEC, plus add Trakt.

18. That kinda makes sense actually - I'm away from my Z9X for the next few days, so can't test.
    Assuming it will still update the watched status from other devices? Eg - the shows I've already watched on a kodi device will be flagged as watched?

19. dwalme

dwalme New Member

Well this didn’t go well. All my content was marked watched. Went into Trakt app and no updates were pushed there so that’s good.

Which options need to be selected to sync the watched status from Trakt to the local library?

CEC volume control now works for my Denon AVR. Thanks.

EDIT: Actually looks like my movies watched state is correct. TV Shows watched state is where most content was marked watched. It is not what is reflected in Trakt.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  20. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Volume controls finally working for me with Z9X to denon 3700h
    Delayed audio still seems about the same ie couple secs with Compatibility Mode off in audio ( still noticeable less delay in Z9S still ,thou )

just got the annoying google mode has stopped working due to not being a G version but thattl sort once G versions out

Also seems more stable when changing HDMI sources on the Denon 3700H
    ie Zidoos HDMI would fail to find if moving sources around ,but first test seems to find Z9X straight away now