1.2.40_BETA/1.2.70_BETA for DMP-A6/DMP-A8 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Jone1973

Jone1973 Member

Sorry, this is not true as you describe it above. They do react indded, but not to each special point.

2. Jone1973

Jone1973 Member

They wrote it somewhere here in the forum. That's what I meant saying they do read and react.

Carlos Lima likes this.
  3. supermood

supermood Active Member

I can only tell my experiencies.

I've read and written here more then it is healthy. for best guess 3 months.

I've not heard anything from zidoo. never. not a word. not even who's here, or a hello.

and there are many people feeling like me.
    but anyway happy Friday

Uwe likes this.
  4. Jone1973

Jone1973 Member

Yes, have a nice weekend. :) And don't worry, the development team is working on many things, even if we are not informed about it. But as far as I experienced until now, the app has really grown and it will keep on growing.

5. Houdini

Houdini Member

Yeah def have to say that Zidoo has interacted, responded to email, to comments, bug fixed directly to requests, it's pretty impressive. Not sure how three months passed with out people commenting on your posts. Hope it gets better @supermood

6. supermood

supermood Active Member

pretty impressive? are you from zidoo?
    can you show me one single post of zidoo official stating that's a bug and we are working on it or yes that feature request makes sense we are working in it? Just one?

im not really using the device as some pros here I'm just having a tablet in my living room on a table and want to hear tidal with artist / album / fav info and management and music from my nas. that's a 2 (Swiss system, 1 the worst). it's not so much better then onboard solutions, my music streaming server, or heos or undok..

I think
    build design and quality 4 of 5 (with oled it would be 5 ;)

sound with some minor eq correction for me now 5 of 5

general possibilities 4 of 5

ui, ux, software, execution, 2 of 5,

this forum, org structure, feedback, reporting, commitment, 1 of 5

Uwe likes this.
  7. AudioNerd

AudioNerd New Member

Have you tried decaf?

RolandG and Peter Wallop like this.
  8. supermood

supermood Active Member

nope. opiates for the leg. not helping. was a easy question after another member here is telling how great the forum and zidoo is. I've not seen one official post to their beta testing crowd here

9. Houdini

Houdini Member

Aye man I'm not going to take time out of my day to seek out any post to show you, why be a curmudgeon. It's not an easy question, as you put it. All those posts you seek are here, all around in the forum but you choose not to see them. Forums in general can carry a negative connotation, as people seek solutions for problems, requests, vent frustrations. Ring a bell? Are all problems solved? No, have you ever participated in a beta before? It comes with the territory.

The fact that your second point, a 5 out of 5 is a direct response to what the A6 community was requesting is proof you are not paying attention.

I've been an audio professional for many decades and not many companies I interacted with pushed their product improvements in such a short time. Look where A6 was six months ago and where it is now. There is so much bang for the buck here.

Opiates are difficult, destructive, I hope you can recover and be less miserable due to pain. Do you have anyone to lend you an iPad? The app works without any of those issues on my iPhone and iPad.

RolandG and Peter Wallop like this.
  10. supermood

supermood Active Member

so not one single post you can show of the so responsive and helpful zidoo company with all their commitment. oh man. sometimes I think there's a matrix but with a huge bug. more fanboys happy to participate in that 6 months journey you mention and not so many thinking did I sign up for that with buying a product somehow

I don't need a post from you. actually that's all not so important to me I'm just hearing some music.

but imagine to need such a forum after buying a TV or car.
    I'm 45 and 25 years in audit and advisory services as director for very difficult industry sector. I know I can be difficult and demanding!! not a question! but not here!! I don't understand the whole set up here.

a company is selling something and after that a huge percentage of their clients are helping to get the thing working. OK so far. not for me I don't have support questions I have bugs and missing basic features and I want an answer for these!! and if I write en email the answer is go to the forum. so that another client can do their job? but again it's not a support question.

besides that I like the idea of an community helping each other. that all has nothing to do with zidoo because there hidden somewhere. if there would be an official zidoo involvement this chat would be even more absurd.

from every company I expect
    a list of know bugs and features to come to avoid double posts.

a note that the message was received. yeah xxx those auto replies...but you know it's received.

than a thank you because you do the job of their staff in finding and reporting something.

the a confirmation that it's understood and reproduced

then a high level information if when and how it will be solved or not

ESPECIALLY IF YOUR PRODUCT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT FINISHED YET

you can learn about that in your FIRST CRM LECTURE at every business school and university.

instead I'm writing here five times the same and the only feedback is zidoo is fantastic this forum is unbelievable great it's all so wonderful

Uwe likes this.
  11. Houdini

Houdini Member

First turn off the whine faucet, and stop being rude. Why ask for a post example then say you don't need it. I was sympathetic with you but you chose to act like an a-hole. You don't know anything about me or anyone here on this forum or their involvement with the A6 so have some humility.
    It's not going to help anyone if you act this way and insult people.

Besides you are just making stuff up and comparing apples to oranges. There is no need for that.

RolandG, Jone1973 and Peter Wallop like this.
  12. Remik

Remik Member

WYDANA NOWE OPROGRAMOWANIE V1.2.44 BETA DMP-A6

Zmień logi:
    Do ustalenia

Metoda aktualizacji: tylko aktualizacja przez USB.

Link do pobrania:

https://music.eversolo.com/dmp/ota/DMP_A6/v1.2.44/DMP-A6_R_v1.2.44_Beta_202401191917_ota-package.zip

Włóż dysk USB, nie rozpakowuj.

*To jest wersja beta i nie będzie rozpowszechniana. Użytkownicy zainteresowani aktualizacją powinni pobrać i postępować zgodnie z instrukcjami aktualizacji USB.

Kontroluj aplikację

Android: (do ustalenia)
    iOS: wersja 1.0.91

DMP-A6/A8
    1. Zoptymalizowane ustawienia dźwięku
    2. Zoptymalizowane skanowanie UPNP
    3. Naprawiono kilka znanych błędów

Matild, Peter Wallop and Houdini like this.
  13. supermood

supermood Active Member

you're just another joke. I'm rude. sure. bringing up one bullshit after another but never talk about the things bring up here. I had that here 10 times. you said there are official post but you cannot find them now. I just told you that I don't belive you and that I don't care.

I'm writing facts here. again and again. you should try to understand these. it's not so hard.

mixing it all up again and again from 3 different unofficial zidoo fans so nobody has to look into it and think ist not changing anything. I was never whining or rude. Just facts.
    what a kindergarten. but hey look on the homepage all devices have 5 star ratings only! if that's no proof

João Laranjo likes this.
  14. Tidad

Tidad New Member

Good gracious: "I, I, I, I, I..." it must be EXHAUSTING to be the absolute center existence.

15. supermood

supermood Active Member

that was at least a bit funny. but again try to use your brain you can do that and still be a huge fan of a product

16. Peter Wallop

Peter Wallop Active Member

Mate, seriously.
    Mate, seriously - step away from the keyboard & take a breath. No, the A6 isn’t perfect and Zidoo have had to scale a very steep learning curve. That said, this is their first streamer and they’re working REALLY hard to get it right. At the end of the day, this is a £750GBP piece of consumer kit that delivers way above its price tag. Honestly, the irony of mentioning kindergarten when some of your comments belong in one doesn’t do you any credit.

17. Inti

Inti Active Member

Please sell the bloody thing and get on with your life I don’t say that too be rude

Houdini likes this.
  18. supermood

supermood Active Member

I wrote several times that I like the a6. I was answering again and again only on my critics about the forum, the endless mess here and the missing feedback from zidoo.

that's good for support from other user. but it's
    crap to handle client requests with existing bugs (or not to handle). praising you again the company doesn't help.
    no idea about price tag I don't care. 3 months ago I asked the first time if landscape of the app is coming. important for me. Kindergarten question compared to other semi pro set up questions here. should be easy to answer. I asked maybe 3 times don't know. nothing. nothing

but today all are telling me over and over this forum is great and zidoo is so great and I'm important and the middle of the world and the price tag and this and that. so maybe I could know it's coming if I would read again 20 pages here or whatever the point is. but ziddo is great and the forum. yeah!

I will again wait 4 weeks or maybe 8

19. supermood

supermood Active Member

fuck you you punk. I would recommend you buy another 5 a6

20. Inti

Inti Active Member

Thank you my dear you’re are so nice have a good life

RolandG likes this.