1.2.40_BETA/1.2.70_BETA for DMP-A6/DMP-A8 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Peter Wallop

Peter Wallop Active Member

You do appreciate how an ‘ignore’ button works, don’t you?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
    Houdini, Jonsc, RolandG and 1 other person like this.
  2. supermood

supermood Active Member

as you ask, I would appreciate people with brains. and an official zidoo account here with some statements

3. Houdini

Houdini Member

Ah, brace yourselves, brainless mortals! The new update has graciously bestowed upon us the Android Landscape mode, a feature I'm certain "the important one" has been ceaselessly petitioning for.

Behold, for your vocal emanations have resonated through the very fabric of existence! Your words have reached the celestial ears, echoing in the cosmic corridors of attention. Rejoice, for thy voice has been duly acknowledged and embraced by the forces that govern the universe.

Your grandiosity truly leaves us breathless with awe. How fortunate we are to bask in the radiance of your importance. Carry on with your invaluable endeavors Mr.Director and let us be in our brain-less inadequate kingdom-garten.

I can only imagine the eloquence and tact with which Mr.Director will now shower us all.

Please, do share your pearls of wisdom and grace us with your unparalleled insights.

Your magnanimity is truly too much for us mere mortals to bear.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
    Jonsc, Peter Wallop and RolandG like this.
  4. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

Wasn't it there in the previous beta too...?

5. Houdini

Houdini Member

I generally don't use Android with the A6, so I wasn't paying attention whether it does or not until the important one talked about it.

Nutul likes this.
  6. Nickkr63

Nickkr63 New Member

Hi Guys, have the latest 'pushed' software for the A6. Overjoyed that you can now access LMS!!

One issue- when playing an LMS songlist, the player 'skips' the last 5 to 15 seconds off the playing track as it moves to the next track.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Is there something I can do to fix this (using 'Crossfade', 'fade in', 'fade out', and 'fade in and out' ) doesn't fix the issue, as I prefer to listen to the full track.

Many thanks.

7. The Moog

The Moog Member

@Nickkr63 LMS work fine for me in this respect using Squeeze Connect.

It would be great to have a native app to control LMS on the A6 so another smart device wasn't required to browse media, and you were presented with a Squeezebox Touch-like interface on the A6, but Squeeze Connect work fine for now.

8. Nickkr63

Nickkr63 New Member

Sadly, the A6 still skips between 20 & 5 seconds for songs from the LMS. It's very frustrating, especially since no-one else seems to have this problem. I've tried everything, reboot, revert to factory settings etc.- no difference.

Very annoying.

Is there something I've done wrong? Songs don't skip when I use my old Logitech Transporter (the A6 sound way better!)

Thanks Guys