Beta version v6.4.65 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000, v6.7.85 for NEO S/NEO X/NEO Alpha release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Paul10mmring

Paul10mmring Member

No way is the picture better that's your opinion even if they are the same subtitles work it matches better and I have still not had one issue with it I don't miss my Z20Pro one bit When and if they fix the firmware and there lackluster attitude then maybe people will buy there next range and you know what it will not feature this current chip they made the wrong choice should admit and move on. I have owned the Dune for a few weeks zero need to reboot it Z20Pro something was wrong every day

2. ofir

ofir Member

In the dune streamer there is also no problem switching from a new version to an older version
    Nor is there this complication of one application that supports Google Play and another that supports it
    Dune support also treats problem reports
    In contrast to this site that is really not treated and ignored

I understood that the better version is 6.442
    The links given by the great manager which are on the site are not good
    You get a message that the download is not secure
    The McBluna.net website has the option to download the version
    https://www.mcbluna.net/wp/zidoo-model-overview/zidoo-z10-pro-firmware-download/#v6.3.0

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    rockmeloman likes this.
  3. tc2007

tc2007 Active Member

So any more FW planned for UHD3000? I guess this is the end of the road?

4. rockmeloman

rockmeloman New Member

Apparently the thread RTD1619DR can be closed

5. Raymen

Raymen New Member

i think this is the last zidoo for me

sojer2005, Tarantula and Mikewolf like this.
  6. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

I won't buy anything else from them either. Since I have ugoos am6b+ with coreelec - super support from developers, constant fixes.... And here the embarrassing lack of any form of communication with consumers or updates.

7. DMD

DMD Member

I am also interested in this model, but I have no idea if it runs Kodi well with current audio video streams.

8. enry184

enry184 Member

Instead I think that in a few months they will release a latest firmware where they will solve all the problems that exist for now. But it will be the last, after which all media players with RTD 1619DR chips will abandon

9. DMD

DMD Member

This means that I will continue to keep the Z9X as long as it works decently, after which I will have to go for the Pro model until the latter is also abandoned.

10. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

I no longer believe in firmware...

Requests for translation, waiting for some corrections, subtitles, etc.

I won't buy anything from Zidoo again - certainly nothing that is so-called Premium, Flagship model etc. names...

11. Paul10mmring

Paul10mmring Member

I don't believe they can fix it, they have had plenty of time to do it.Sadly if I was ever to buy a Zidoo again it would not be at launch would wait at least 6 months to see if it's any good. The next range no doubt will be the same as the R_VIdeo and Dune boxes they seem to be able to deal with issues faster

rockmeloman likes this.
  12. Dimasi

Dimasi New Member

I bought Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus and I'm ok . Its by far better .Z9X goes for sale

13. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

You can't compare such Dune model with Z9X but only with Dune HD One 8K Plus.

14. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The Dune Homatics box is a horrific bit of half baked ill-supported Frankenstein kit.

rozel and darkeyes909 like this.
  15. Paul10mmring

Paul10mmring Member

It may well be of course the Zidoo range is nothing like, that all works fine and the firmware updates are fast and always fix issues don't they ? Oh wait they don't It's all about personal opinion some boxes of the same model work fine some don't . If there was a perfect box we would all buy it. Zidoo do not give any better level of support than Dune. Dune got that range wrong and have moved on Zidoo need to do more

16. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

There will never be a perfect box.

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

I've got every box released for the last couple of decades (and then some) here and the one I use in my cinema where it counts with over 20K worth of speakers, a 12k screen but admittedly a rather old (but bloody good!) projector is a couple hundred bucks worth of Zidoo Z9X. No contest.

But yeah, I agree - it's personal opinion that counts.

But informed opinion is another story...

rozel and Ovidiu Ogrean like this.
  17. Paul10mmring

Paul10mmring Member

Z9x way better than Z9X Pro that is for sure I sold mine to get the Turkey Z20Pro!!!

18. enry184

enry184 Member

Personally I am happy with my zidoo UHD3000 and not any kind of problems. Everything works great

Netmask likes this.
  19. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

I use ZDMC with my Z1000pro as my daily driver, and apart from hoping they open up the audio api for music playback using ZDMC, I have no major issues at all. Pretty much everything just works. I bought the box for the hardware, not HT4 etc (ZDMC/Kodi is pretty well established as a GUI/Media management tool).

Last edited: May 1, 2024 at 8:42 PM
    Phil181 likes this.
  20. ofir

ofir Member

The problem is that they don't fix basic things
    Like stuttering in heavy Blu-ray files, which worked fine
    Not supporting subtitles
    Big problems in supporting languages that don't include English
    What is especially annoying is that it takes a long time for a new version to come out
    The latest version was created under pressure and is not better than the previous version

Luis Guevara and rockmeloman like this.