Beta version v6.4.65 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000, v6.7.85 for NEO S/NEO X/NEO Alpha release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

So when you download are the idents still there like "The Cafe S02E01 Diminishing Returns 720p WEB-DL H265 BONE.SRT" or truncated to "The Cafe S02E01.SRT"

Mine are still complete on 0.62

2. burton

burton Member

Νο only the second, just the name of the movie unfortunately

You get the full ident e.g. The Cafe S02E01 Diminishing Returns 720p WEB-DL H265 BONE.SRT ?????

3. Jimbo Randy

Jimbo Randy Active Member

So i'm getting the same damn bug i've been getting a lot recently that requires a Zidoo system restore. Not sure what's going on. Basically what happens is the Zidoo randomly decides that it won't reach out properly to metadata providers (subtitles, TMDB, poster art, etc.) and I have to factory reset it to fix it. I'm trying to identify exactly what is driving this bug as it is absolutely infuriating....hopefully my Zidoo isn't on its way out or anything. Seems to be independent of firmware. It happened on .42 and .62.

EDIT: Lmao so I actually just fixed it. What happens is the system time thought it was december 2017 and that was messing up the API requests somehow. Fixed now, so disregard :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
  4. Netmask

Yes, well I did a week ago, I’ll check it again.

5. Netmask

Yes I get all details

Screenshot_20240215-062647.png

6. Netmask

Memo to me Do Not Update:)

7. Netmask

Damnations!!! I spoke too soon, although a variety of subs are fully listed when I attempted to download I received the “become a vip member message and the download was a fake danish sub” my apologies. It looked like it was back. Just have to wait to see if they fix if.

8. Paulo Pedullo

Paulo Pedullo Member

I am having the same issue on latest .65 firmware, Portuguese subtitles don’t work anymore, but you can still download English subtitles

9. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Good morning, I would like to know, do all Zidoos with 1619DR have the same video hardware?
    Is there a model with better components?
    News from model 2024 ?

10. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yes - all devices in the range have exactly the same video performance.

Differences lie in case design, analogue audio handling for music, power supplies and internal disc bays

Ozzyoz likes this.
  11. UniqueSergey

UniqueSergey New Member

How to install ZIUI Cancer on this firmware? It's just saying to me - App not installed ...

12. kovacsgergely83

kovacsgergely83 New Member

They already fix it, you just need to install firmware v6.4.65: https://www.mcbluna.net/wp/zidoo-model-overview/zidoo-uhd3000-firmware-download/#v6.4.65

13. Netmask

darkeyes909 likes this.
  14. kovacsgergely83

kovacsgergely83 New Member

My experience is that if your realease of a movie/episode matches with any of the subtitles uploaded 100%, than that one is the 1st in the list. I only download Hungarian Full subtitles, and it works most of the time for movies, but for series sometimes it cannot find the matching one, as it seem to match either the Series name itself and/or the Episode title rather than the SerieEpisode ("S01E01") data.

A workaround I use to download subtitles it to have ZDMC installed on my Zidoo, I have the OpenSubtitles.com and SuperSubtitles subtitle add ons installed, and if you disable the "extenal player" video player in ZDMC, then you get the built in Kodi video player, with which you can download subtitles, and see all the details you miss now with Zidoo Video Player on FW 6.4.65. Not a convenient workaround to switch back and forth between HT4 and ZDMC, but a workaround none the less for us, couch potatoes in case Zidoo Video Player cannot find a subtitle that you know is supposed to be there.

15. Netmask

I just go to the site directly on my PC, download and send to the Zidoo folder about 5 minutes longer than being able to do it in my Zidoo. I'm a super hyper person never a couch potato:)

16. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

Is Z9X capable of playing .mkv, .mp4, .webm files created by ffmpeg or Handbrake with codec AV1 from .mkv HEVC? If yes, will it also play audio codec Opus?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely

17. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Member

Probably safe to assume the firmware updates are done for these models, yeah?

darkeyes909 likes this.
  18. BREY

BREY Member

if there are new models, then they will release firmware for previous generations, so that naive users will think that work is underway on the software and they will start buying new models. This was the case with this latest firmware for today.:)

19. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Member

Do you mean they will release firmware for the newer generation? Because there has only been 1 new update for the previous generation in the last year. That’s the whole point of my post, kinda feels like we have been left in the dust with any kind of news, updates, or enhancements.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  20. BREY

BREY Member

I meant that before the release of the last generation of boxes, firmware for the previous generation was released in order to throw dust in people’s eyes (there were also no firmwares there for almost a year). and now there is silence for the last generation. I just expressed my opinion, but if you analyze it, I’m right. I've been with Zidoo since September 2016. That's when for x9s there were two firmware updates per month. and now no one does software. At the time of the release of the latest model range, there were already a lot of questions in the topic of previous (our models) and people did not expect to see updates. but a new model range has been released, but how to sell it if old Zidoo fans see that they have been forgotten about. So they decided to show us with the latest firmware that they are doing some kind of work.