New firmware v1.2.10 for DMP-A6 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Oct 13, 2023.

1. ᎷᎧᎮᎧℨ

ᎷᎧᎮᎧℨ New Member

@mirror There was a problem in the vk music (Boom) application, the sensor does not respond to touch, application control became impossible in version 1.1.80 update.
    Mouse control doesn't work either except for scrolling.
    it doesn't work in 1.2.10 either.

2. Ypslon

Ypslon Member

I have no problem with the beginning of songs. Not at all.

3. Inti

Inti Active Member

Hi asking again do someone know how to make a backup of the internet radio app favorites

4. Not sure, but is there a way to save them to the internal memory in one of the folders?

Inti likes this.
  5. Inti

Inti Active Member

Thanks I really hope so?

6. I've not really used any of the internet radio apps yet so can't tell for sure. Maybe in the next day or two I'll see if there is a way to make a backup of favorites. I assume they are already on the A6 somewhere but not explored the file system that much (aside from copying music files from my PC to the A6 as I digitize the rest of my LPs....only ~290 more to go).

7. Thrifty Audio

Thrifty Audio New Member

V1.2.10 download went without a hitch. Really like the spectrum displays.

Unfortunately, I am an Amazon only user and while I am pleased it is no longer dependent on Cast, I am not pleased with the results. I am experiencing a five to forty second period of silence between each song. Additionally, it is taking up to 60 seconds for the first song to play when selected. I don't see others experiencing the same issue. Any suggestions?

8. timm

timm Member

I too have the exact thing u mention on Amazon w the first note playing … stopping for a sec and then continuing on. It’s odd it doesn’t happen all the time. It’s happened while playing an entire album as well as playlists. So it has nothing to do with changing formats as I’m sure you know

9. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Playing the DSD format and switching to the VU table during HDMI output can cause crashes in some cases. This is our mistake and has been replicated. We will quickly release a fix update. Sorry again

Spizz, jonnn, protosingel and 4 others like this.
  10. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

I have played a few stereo DSD .dsf files now via XLR and managed to get it to ‘crash’ while showing VU Meters. So, it might not just be HDMI.

Alan Rutlidge likes this.
  11. zxs

zxs New Member

It is integrated with music library backup.

kc001 likes this.
  12. Yaniv Dayan

Yaniv Dayan New Member

@mirror There is a problem with CD information. I have many genuine CD's which the service you use can't find (so, I'm unable to rip them)

13. Rosters

Rosters New Member

Where is the music library backup

14. kc001

kc001 Active Member

upload_2023-10-16_18-59-56.png upload_2023-10-16_18-59-9.png upload_2023-10-16_19-0-20.png

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
  15. Rosters

Rosters New Member

16. Milan01

Milan01 New Member

Hello and what about airplay 2? Where is the problem? Thanks

Lesfetes likes this.
  17. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

What happened to the VU meters? They swing massively and twitch almost exclusively on the right edge of the display. It seems to me that they have become very nervous with the new update.

Somebody with the same nervous meters?

I wonder if putting valerian oil on the board will help...

18. kc001

kc001 Active Member

maybe some lexotanil might help :p
    what are you listening to?

Johnson's baby oil might work better hahaha :p

They work fine

19. BarHan

BarHan New Member

The BTR-12 remote i button cycles though several screens including the VU meters, not the new spectrum display. Would be nice.

lemongrass and HovingtoN like this.
  20. Alan Rutlidge

Alan Rutlidge Active Member

The VU meters are a gimmick. I too observed the same behaviour so I played back some steady test tones and you guessed it they danced around like epileptic pygmies at a rave party.* IMHO just like the spectrum display it's visual entertainment value only. BTW no one has mentioned the frequency spectrum display only shows what's apparently the content of the left channel only. :p Playback anything that has audio on the right channel only and you will observe the frequency spectrum display is non-responsive except for the level indicators. It's a bling gimmick feature. It's back to the 80s when flashing lights were all the rage. :rolleyes:

* Full disclosure: No pygmies were harmed during this test.

Mister L, Delpo74 and JMD like this.