New firmware v1.2.10 for DMP-A6 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Oct 13, 2023.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Changelogs:
    Based on v1.2.05
    1. Optimized the problem of PLEX failure to obtain data.
    2. Optimized the problem that the music service does not have the highest sound quality by default
    3. Optimized the problem of occasional application crash after network disconnection.
    4. Optimized the problem of incorrect number of tracks in the playlist
    5. Optimized the music library backup function
    6. Optimized the problem that the track start sound will be lost when the sampling rate and format are changed.
    7. Optimized the problem that the play mode will automatically switch after playing in the music library album interface.
    8. Optimized the problem of occasional application crash when obtaining CD track information.
    9. Optimized the acquisition of multi-album CD track information
    10.Optimized the problem that the current volume display is incorrect after switching the output port.
    11. Added Internet Radio custom radio editing function
    12. Optimized the Internet Radio collection radio function
    13. Optimized Internet Radio bit rate data acquisition
    14. Music service adds Amazon Music

Based on v1.1.80
    1. Optimized the compatibility issues of individual AV amplifiers
    2. Optimized the problem that the music library list occasionally automatically slides to the top.
    3. Optimized the problem of incorrect playback order of streaming media services
    4. Optimized some translations
    5. Optimized the input and output interface display
    6. Optimized the audio input playback details interface
    7. When the input source is played by the built-in player, the spectrum function is added (multi-channel DSD is not supported)
    8. Optimized the problem that the music service occasionally cannot obtain playlists.
    9. Optimized the background display of the playback details interface
    10. Added more playback details themes
    11. Optimized the issue of file manager SMB crashing occasionally.
    12. Optimized the sorting function of music services
    13. Optimized the music service filtering function
    14. Optimized the function of creating a new playlist in the music library
    15. Optimized the file manager list display album cover function
    16. Optimized the problem of occasional application crash when there are too many songs in the playlist.
    17. Optimized the display of artist album number
    18. Optimized the problem of WEBDAV editing server error
    19. Optimized the problem that the WIFI password cannot be connected normally when there are spaces at the beginning and end.
    20. Added spectrum display switch on playback details interface
    21. Added spectrum mode setting
    22. Optimized the acquisition of track artist information
    23. Optimized the CD drive mounting speed
    24. Optimized the problem of CD RIPPER occasionally losing music
    25. Optimized the problem of occasional errors in CD RIPPER
    26. Optimized the problem that some CD drives cannot recognize it.
    27. Added CD drive access prompt function
    28. Optimized the DLNA seamless playback function (NextAVTransportURI)
    29. Optimized the issue where local album pictures were not displayed occasionally.
    30. Optimized the album skipping function
    31. Optimized online music address support
    32. Optimized M3U audio playback
    33. Added EMBY music service
    34. Added PLEX music service
    35. Optimized the problem that the file manager cannot play tracks when in screen saver mode.
    36. Optimized the problem that the track start sound will lose 200 milliseconds when the sampling rate and format change.
    37. Optimized the problem that the VU meter and spectrum cannot be switched between each other on the mobile phone details interface.
    38. Optimized Internet Radio data acquisition
    39. Added the function of manually adding radio stations to Internet Radio
    40. Optimized playback stability
    41. Optimized system stability

Mobile APP
    Android (v1.11.18)
    IOS(v1.0.65)
    1. Optimized the sorting function of music services
    2. Optimized the network image acquisition function
    3. Optimized the playback details interface
    4. Optimized input source settings
    5. Optimized the random play function
    6. Optimized the problem of incorrect playlist display
    7. Optimized the problem of slow display of album track playing status
    8. Optimized cloud disk data acquisition
    9. Added EMBY music service
    10. Added PLEX music service
    11. Optimized application stability
    12. Optimized some other issues

For more details and tutorials: https://bit.ly/45KhYvv

Check the online update.

Online push will be carried out in stages but for some one want try it first can download it below:
    https://music.eversolo.com/dmp/ota/DMP_A6/v1.2.10/DMP-A6_R_v1.2.10_202310132243_ota-package.zip
    MD5: 26DB58E31D618D245C0ED1601BBFAB3F

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
  2. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Peter Wallop likes this.
  3. Dusty

Dusty Member

Installed 1.2.10. Reporting my findings:
    1. If I listen to a tidal playlist I created and wait 3-4 seconds of playback from every song and move to the next one using the next button I still get tracks that do not start right at the beginning. The playlist url is: https://tidal.com/playlist/d0a15107-6fae-4ddf-969d-e3d273c692d3
    2. The custom url internet stations now display the bitrate correctly so a flac stream is a flac stream instead of 320kbs. That’s a good thing. The bad thing is that when you favorite a few stations from this list of custom url stations the order in the favorites tab is the order you have added them in the custom url tab. This behavior has changed from the previous version where the favorites would be added in the order you added the favorites. I prefer the previous behavior or the possibility to order them.
    3. The VU meters and the spectrum are out of sync with the music. They’ve always been even on the official version. I don’t know if this can be fixed or if there are plans to fix this.
    4. Plex fails to login or if it does it shows a message that it can’t retrieve the plex data. I don’t really need Plex so this isn’t a real issue for me.

If I find anything else I’ll post here.

4. kc001

kc001 Active Member

I am listening to your playlist (nice one - thanks for sharing), but don't see the VU/analyzer being out of sync neither experience the 3-4 seconds delay :-/

OffRoad likes this.
  5. jonnn

jonnn New Member

god damn that was fast :)

Peter Wallop likes this.
  6. TomBa

TomBa Member

@mirror - could you please pin or stick the post on the top?

7. Dusty

Dusty Member

Hi.
    Press play on the playlist. Let the first track play for 3-4 seconds and then press next. Let that track play for 3-4 seconds and press next. Keep doing that and you will notice that some tracks do not start from 0:00.000. They have around half a second cut from the beginning.

Regarding the VU Meters, I've always had this issue. They are always out of sync, I think faster than the playback.

Cheers.

8. mirror

There is not enough time to Gapless buffer the next track in 3 seconds, so this is a buffer interval rather than a cut

Dusty likes this.
  9. Dusty

Dusty Member

Ok, got it. I will run tests with normal playback and report back.

10. DW2023

DW2023 New Member

Amazon Music has now been added - thank you.

11. kc001

kc001 Active Member

Tried it - don't have that issue - sorry
    Could be network buffering (had that with Tidal before I upgraded my internet connection)

12. NWN

NWN Member

Installed this new version after the beta and for me Plex is still not working. although I can retry endlessly to enroll my server via http://plex.tv/link, filling in the code gives me "Plex media service access failed, please check the service network configuration" whatever that means. I have Plex apk and PlexAmp apk sideloaded and those work just fine. Someone got a suggestion?

13. Dusty

Dusty Member

I hve the same issue.

Camo likes this.
  14. ArekD

ArekD New Member

I hve the same issue with Plex.

15. kc001

kc001 Active Member

should be fixed by the next update

Dusty likes this.
  16. mirror

A known issue about plex client and is not recommended for use, please continue to use Plexamp. Sorry

17. N00brx

N00brx Member

Please add plex casting from plexamp/plex app instead of control via Eversolo app.
    The new plex client is working for me here but I can’t even search in the control app which should be improve in the futurr

NWN and Stuj like this.
  18. Faze

Faze New Member

I can't get the update to work via USB, I had the same problem with the BETA when it was available. USB drive formatted to FAT32, file as is (not uzipped). USB drive light comes on briefly when I insert it but nothing to select in options. Am I missing something?

19. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

The problem with the display constantly updating / jumping to the top in cast mode when using ‘Music’ is still there on ipad/iphone but I found a solution. Turning off ‘Automatic updating sources’ solves the problem. Im not sure what that function is for anyway but turning it off lets me view albums / tracks / artists and scroll down without having the screen update and the view jump to the top…

IMG_0018.jpeg IMG_0017.jpeg

George M C likes this.
  20. kc001

kc001 Active Member

try to get it with the Apps => Update app