ZIDOO Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

I do have two ethernet ports from the wall so I just activate them inside the fiber box. :)

2. DMD

DMD Member

Good evening.
    I noticed that osd info is returning me incorrect audio track data.
    I premise that I am using fw 6.4.42_G, on 5.1 track it is notified as 7.1
    Maybe it is a small bug?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It's a bug that's been with us for a long long time...

I think that because there are many different formats of DTS-HD, it just reads either the commercial name and assumes it's DTS-HD 7.1.

DMD and vddan like this.
  4. DMD

DMD Member

Thank you for the confirmation.

5. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

If I want to flash my z9x, do I download the with or without google framework version?

TY!

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Without is best so you're not tempted to load it with crap that will break it.

If you want to load it with crap that will break it, use the G version.

YMMV

B0RN likes this.
  7. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Thanks! And there will be no crap going on there today sir!

Markswift2003 likes this.
  8. hashya

hashya New Member

Hi, how did you manage to play files/videos from WebDAV? All I'm getting is that the files are able to be located, but when clicked upon, it will either say file cannot be played, or it'll spin and spin in the background and force exit the media centre.

9. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

Is it worth to change from Z9X to Pro? Any new devices worth to wait as a successor of Z9X and Pro?

Sincerely

10. Franconian

Franconian Active Member

Not worth it at all. And very bad firmware support, the new devices are buggy and no updates for months. Stay away from it.

Even the last firmwares on the Z9X are flawed and there is not effort in fixing. 6.4.42 was the last good firmware.

B0RN likes this.