KODI - ZDMC - MATRIX 19.5 - NEXUS 20 - 21

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

As I mentioned. it seems as though the issues extends beyound ZDMC - http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/z9x-pro-internal-samba-server-problem.95949/

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Oldpainless likes this.
  3. ostybe

ostybe New Member

Is there any way to output DSD, HighRes Audio etc. in in its native digital format with zdmc? I stream with Asset Upnp from a Syn. NAS to the UHD3000, than passthrough to a McIntosh 8900. On zdmc - No matter what I try the McIntoshs DAC shows always 48Khz. I could use the UHD3000 dac but I think ZDMC doesnt access the sabre-chip like MusicPlayer 7.0, it does more like a software D-A Conversion.
    Anyway to call musicplayer 7.0 for audio like zdmc does call the internal video player for future updates?

4. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Short answer - no.

Long answer - no lol.

It's a limitation of android, which the Zidoo music player bypasses using it's own code. I have asked in the past if they could add the same logic for music by passing it off to the native zidoo music player in the same way they do with video content, so time will tell I guess.

5. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

They don't ever listen or even care about features as far as ZDMC goes..... there are important features like saving movie and TV show progress in ZDMC that have been ignored for 3 or 4 years in fact all ZDMC improvements suggested by the community have always been ignored. Yet they release an updated ZDMC with the exact same problems every time.

6. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

ZDMC v20.3? Can I have a download link?

7. Markswift2003

Typo

azon1951 likes this.
  8. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

@Markswift2003 : You seem to be well connected to the Zidoo folks working on HT and ZDMC. There are some strange posted in the "ZDMC for Zidoo" section of this forum saying something about ZDMC 20.2 (no typo!).
    Do you happen to know if this is an official version released by Zidoo??

9. Markswift2003

Official is probably the wrong word to use, but yes, that version is from Zidoo.

10. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

....thank you for confirming! I really wonder why they do not promote their own achievements.

11. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

Nicholas Hewitt likes this.
  12. Nicholas Hewitt

is this 20.2 a release from zidoo? I don't understand cause you say you changed the number of the release. so is it 20.1 or 20.2?

13. Edworld

Edworld Member

I think what he meant is that he updated the link to see if 20.2 was available and it worked.

14. Nicholas Hewitt

Ok thanks!

15. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

Kodi's broken YouTube app with "content not available..." message has been fixed with an alpha release: plugin.video.youtube-unofficial-7.0.2.alpha7
    Trailers back working fine again, with ZDMC :)

16. Nicholas Hewitt

Do you have a link?

17. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

18. LenniePaz

LenniePaz Member

Is there a way to use the Zidoo player when using video add-ons? I tried long pressing on a video and selecting the Zidoo player, but it still seems to be using the Kodi player.

19. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

Nope. They don't allow it! They just like that! They don't want Kodi fans to be happy! "Zidoo is a media player not a streaming/Kodi device" like they said...

20. LenniePaz

LenniePaz Member

Damn, I might have to ditch my Z9X and go back to MadVR on my HTPC.